CHAPTER 31: MORNING

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 31: MORNING

LISTEN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsr8_4Gjfq4

 (OUR LOVE SHOULD GO ON- SHINEE)


JI-EUN'S POV:

I woke up early in the morning and get ready for my first day of school again.  I know most of the students still have hang-over, but the school has nothing to do with it.  The school didn't even know that the juniors and seniors had a big party last night.

After finishing my daily morning routine,  I went down stairs and went directly to the kitchen.  I was starving for goodness sake.  I then saw Aunt Soo Young preparing breakfast.  

"Good morning...UNNIE!" I said smiling.

"Good morning Ji-eun" she replied with a smile too.

"Where's appa?" I asked.

"At the airport." she answered still busy preparing our breakfast.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"Our business" She answered.

"Ahhh..where this time? At London, States, L.A or in Tokyo ?"I asked.

"I think London." she said

"Oh, okay!"  I said.

I grabbed the new book I'm reading at my Gucci bag:

I read my book titled HALO.  It was really interesting. I was focused on my book. Then Aunt Soo Young place the food at the table.

"Ji-eun, call Hermae!" she ordered.

"Oh, I forgot. Okay!" I said hoping to her room.

I went to her room and knock.

"Hermae...??" I said while knocking.

"Yeah?" she said opening the door still scratching her eyes.  

From the way she look, I think she just woke up.

"We have school today." I said smiling.

"OMY GOODNESS!" she shouted.

"How many minutes left?" she said in panicked.

"One more hour to go." I said giggling.

"Oh..okay..woooh.that's a relief. I'll be down in a minute" she said closing the door.

I went downstairs and told Aunt Soo Young that Hermae will just follow us.  I eat my breakfast silently.  

While Aunt Soo Young left for work.

HERMAE'S POV:

I went to the C.R to bathe and after a while I wear my school uniform.  Our school uniform was pretty girly, and I hate it!  I have no other options (FUDGE!).  Besides changing the school uniform was Aunt Soo Young's idea.  She will be hurt if I don't wear it.

Actually our family have a great influence on the school, that's why they can change anything or even expelled anyone anytime.

OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM: 

I grab the backpack given to me by Ji-eun's dad.  I like it because it's green my fave color! YEY!

BACKPACK:

I went downstairs and saw Ji-eun eating.

"Yah! Hermae-unnie come down and eat!" she said with an encouraging smile.

"OKAY!" I said.  

I'm starving to death. That's why I eat as many as I can until I'm full.  Ji-eun didn't mind at all.

After eating our breakfast Ji-eun took me to the garage.  I saw a fancy cherry red Ferrari and was amazed.  I only see such thing in T.V but now in person.  I gulped and Ji-eun gave me the sweetest smile.

Actually by the way Ji-eun looks; she seems to be very nice and very optimistic.  I can also say she is not judge  mental and boastful like most of the rich girls.  She's pretty down-to-earth.  And have the sweetest smile ever.  She reminds me of her dad.  Who has the same smile as her.  The smile that can remove people's weary and awkwardness.  The smile that can make people feel welcome.  That smile makes me feel comfortable. 

I am a very good person reader.  I can say whether they're nice or mean just by looking at them.  

Ji-eun grab my hands and took me outside.  

"Unnie. This will be you car!" she said happily handing me the key.

"WHAT!!" I shouted.

"Yes, unnie!" she said smiling.

"You can drive right?" she asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Good, let's get going don't wanna be late for our first day of school," she said smiling and going back to her car.

My car??!! was simply AWESOME!! it's a green sports car.

Although I don't know the brand it still looks awesome!

THE CAR:

I hoped in and followed Ji-eun's car.  Beside I don't know which way to our school.

I knew the school would be BIG! I hoped my first day would be GREAT!


A/N:

Hope you like it..it's kind of rush.. many errors..ahhaha :)) I'm kind of busy..currently reading a new book titled HALO haha :))

gonna update soon.

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

HAVE FUN