Chapter 10: Can This Be Love?

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

Chapter 10: Can This Be Love?

~Your POV~


“What?! I said shouting.

“Shhhh….don’t shout” Dong Hae hissed while holding my mouth.

“I guess you’re not doing anything today? Huh?” Dong Hae said smiling towards me.

“Ummmm…..Well…..uhhhmmm…I’m going to have a dinner with my dad.” I lied.

“No..way, you’re lying. You’re coming with me.” He said coming closer to me until our face are centimeters away.

“No, I can’t.” I said facing away.

“Yes way, let’s just make a bet….How about a toss coin.” He said pulling away.

“Yeah! Ji-Eun is head and you’re tails.” Yuri said with a dirty smile.

“Sure.” Dong Hae said then began to toss the coin.

“Okay, let’s just see it then.” Yuri, Kyu Hyun and Eunhyuk said in unison.

“Its, tails!” Dong Hae said jumping and shouting.

I lay my head down becase of the frustration I feel, while Dong Hae and his clan exit the cafeteria.

=END OF POV=

=KYU HYUN’S POV=

“Yah Donghae! Are you serious about this?!”

“Nope, it’s a be after all.” He said ruining my hairstyle.

“Yah! Don’t do that!” I said angrily while fixing my hair.

“You’re gonna hurt him dude.” Eunhyuk said seriously.

“What’s a playboy do then, if he can’t break a heart?Right?” DongHae said with a forced smile.

*IN MY MIND*

“DongHae, you’re going to regret it. After you broke her heart, i’ll fix it for her.” I said smiling.

=END OF POV=

=DONGHAE’S POV=

When I said those words about hurting her, it seemed like it tore my heart too. Can I really be in love with her?

=END OF POV=

=YOUR POV=

“I can’t do this, I don’t have any experience about these sort of things. What if I tripped? Or better yet, what if he tries to kiss me? 

Stop it Ji-Eun, you’re polluting your mind. That’s not going to happen.” I convinced myself.

=END OF POV=

NARRATOR:

The class begun, but Ji-Eun and DongHae was’t able to concentrate due to different reason.

DongHae’s Reason: 

So excited but he don’t know why.

Ji-Eun’s Reason:

Hoping that there’s something going to happen to avoid her date with DongHae.

The class ended as usual. Everyone headed out of the classroom and Ji-Eun was about to escape when someone grabbed her 

wrist and pulled her.

=YOUR POV=

I was blushing the whole time as I feel the warmth of DongHae’s body. My heart was raising and there’s something inside me 

kept hoping for the time to stop. As soon as everyone left the class, DongHae let go of me and said,

“You’re trying to escape, don’t you?”He said with a playful smile.

I just bend my head down because something inside me still feels unusual which I can’t explain.
=END OF POV=

=DONGHAE’S POV=

As I pushed her away from me, I felt something inside me that didn’t want her to let go of my arms, yet I have to.

“Okay, let’s just go to the park and have some walk.” I said smiling.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her. I can feel her warm hand touching mine. I don’t want to untie my hands against hers.

I just wish for the time to stop so we can be like this forever. 

“Donghae, wake up!!! Remember, it’s only a bet. You still love Jessica.” I said in my mind.

=END OF POV=

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

sorry guys,for the long wait..... I was very busy yesterday...as well as for my friend hermae who, type this :( sorry....but hope you like

the chapter..

 

ENJOY :P

COMMENT ^^

SUBSCRIBED :)