Must Find Out!

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning L woke up with a slight headache. He sat up in bed holding his head groaning. He turned to his bedside and saw a glass of water and two pain killers. He smiled, “Thanks Mr. Choi.”

L grabbed the two pain killers and popped them into his mouth drowning down the glass of water. He let out a sigh in content before standing up and walking over to his personal bathroom. He freshened up and got ready for school.

When he was dressed in his school uniform, a knock came at his door. “Come in.” He called. His bedroom door opened and revealed Mr. Choi.

“Oh, good morning Mr. Choi.” L greeted. “Good morning young master. I’m assuming that you’re doing a lot better than last night.” Mr. Choi arched a brow. L chuckled and nodded, “Thank you for the pain killers.” Mr. Choi smiled, “You’re welcome.” “Let me guess, you’re here to inform me that breakfast is ready, am I right?”

Mr. Choi chuckled, “It is so. Your parents are both waiting for you.” L let out a heavy sigh, “Tell them I’ll be down in a moment. I’m still getting ready.” Mr. Choi bowed and left the bedroom. L turned to look at his full-length mirror fixing the collar of his shirt.

“Why do they always want to eat breakfast when we don’t even eat dinner together? It’s such bull.” L grumbled as he fixed on his tie. When his tie was straight, L slipped on his blazer and smoothed it out.

Looking at himself in the mirror once more and seeing that he had his uniform perfectly on, he made his way out of his bedroom and down to the dining room where his parents were sitting and eating breakfast.

He bowed in greeting and sat in his spot that was across from his mother and next to his father.

The maids brought in his breakfast and he began to eat. It was silent throughout breakfast like how it usually was. There were no words to be exchanged because it just wasn’t very proper to speak and eat.

When L finished eating, he bowed at his parents and stood up going down the hall to the front door. Reaching the front door, the maids opened the door as L slipped on his blazer buttoning it up.

L took his backpack from one of the maids and left the house. He stepped into the car that was waiting for him.

------

L stepped out of the car and slung his backpack over his shoulder. “Have a good day, young master.” The chauffeur bowed. L nodded and was about to walk towards the school gate when someone caught his attention.

He turned to the left and saw Seoyeon walking towards the school. He connected his eyebrows together. *Why didn't she let her ride drop her off in front of the school?* Then he remembered that Seoyeon had walked down one block to get picked up. *What is she so ashamed about?*

L watched as Seoyeon got closer and closer to the school. When she entered the school, he followed right behind her. Of course he kept some distance making sure that she didn’t notice him. He followed her to the library where she sat at one of the empty tables near the window. L sat two tables down from her so that he was far enough to not bother her.

Seoyeon pulled out a book and began to read it. L propped up his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his palm watching Seoyeon read. Call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter