Seoyeon meet Myungsoo

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks for commenting and hello to the new subscribers! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

“See, that wasn’t so bad. Now everyone knows that Yoon Seoyeon is Yoon Corporations eldest daughter.” Doojoon grinned goofily. Seoyeon let out a small giggle, shaking her head. “I’m still going to lock myself up in my room. I’ll just have mother and father hire tutors.” “I thought you didn’t like tutors.” “I don’t, but I’m willing to make an acceptation because of this.”

Doojoon laughed, shaking his head. “Seoyeon-ah, you’re very funny.” Seoyeon made a face, “No, not really.” “Seoyeon-ah! Doojoon-ah!” Mrs. Yoon called. The siblings looked up at their mother, who was waving for them to come her way. They made their way over to her.

Mrs. Yoon smiled and turned to the couple that was in front of her. “This is my son, Doojoon and my eldest daughter, Seoyeon.” She introduced. Doojoon and Seoyeon bowed to the couple in front of them, “Hello.”

“My, you have grown a lot since I’ve last seen you, Doojoon.” The older male chuckled. Doojoon smiled, “It has been a while, Mr. Song.”

“You have grown up to be such a beauty, Seoyeon.” Mrs. Song complimented. Seoyeon bowed her head, “Thank you.” “Mrs. Yoon, have you found someone compatible for Seoyeon?” Mrs. Yoon glanced at her daughter then looked at Mrs. Song, shaking her head, “No, I have not, but if you find someone please tell me. I’m afraid that she won’t marry and be like her brother.”

“Mother/Mom!” Seoyeon and Doojoon called. Mrs. Yoon looked at her two children and blinked innocently, “What?” “Mom, you know how I’m still searching for that special someone.” Doojoon frowned. Mrs. Yoon smiled and patted his arm, “I know, but you need to hurry because if not, you’ll be too late and no one will want to marry you.”

Doojoon gasped, “Mom, how can you say that? I’m your son, who wouldn’t want to marry me?” Mrs. Yoon laughed and pinched her son’s cheek, “Aigoo.” Doojoon made a face and rubbed his cheek that was sore from his mother’s pinch.

Mrs. Song chuckled and rested a hand on Mrs. Yoon’s arm. “Well, I think I know someone who will be a perfect match for Seoyeon. He is a gentle and very handsome.” Mrs. Yoon perked up at hearing that, “Is he?” Mrs. Song nodded, “I saw his parents earlier so he should be here. If I find him, I’ll introduce him to you and Seoyeon.” Mrs. Yoon nodded happily, “Of course.”

Then she turned to look at Seoyeon, who was not happy. Mrs. Yoon blinked, “What’s wrong?” “Mother, how could you do that? You know that I’m not ready to get married. I don’t want to deal with anything right now.” Seoyeon frowned. “Sweetie, you’re just meeting him. I want to see how this boy looks.”

Seoyeon rolled her eyes, sighing, “I give up.” Doojoon squeezed her arm lightly. Seoyeon looked up at her brother, who gave her a small smile. “Would you do me the pleasure of giving me your first dance of the night?” He asked.

“Oppa,” Seoyeon blinked at her brother. Doojoon smiled at her with his brows raised, “Will you?” Seoyeon let out a short laugh, looking away. “Come on.”

Doojoon pulled his sister to the dance floor where some couples were dancing to a ballroom song. Seoyeon couldn’t believe that she was going to dance with her brother.

Doojoon wrapped an arm around Seoyeon’s waist and held her free hand. Seoyeon had one hand on her brother’s shoulder and held his free hand that was holding hers.

“Are you that mad at mom?” He asked peering down at her face. Seoyeon looked up at her brother, shaking her head. “No, I’m not mad at mother. I’m just upset that she did that in front of me like I wasn’t there.” Doojoon nodded. “Well, mom is like that. You should know that.”

Seoyeon let out a small sigh, “I know and that’s why. Mother is always saying nonsense to others. I’m not ready…to be in a relationship.” “Is this…because of Yoongi?” Doojoon asked cautiously. Seoyeon bite her bottom lip, looking away.

That was when Doojoon knew the answer. “Seoyeon-ah, he’s back and it seems like he still has feelings for you.” He said softly. “I know, he already told me.” Seoyeon said almost audible. Doojoon blinked at her, surprised, “He did?” Seoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter