2

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

 
The next day Cat woke up and saw the dried blood on her arm she sighed and cleaned up.
 
 It was a quiet day today she was going to take up the offer of seeing Aron for a while that day, she put a clean dressing on her wound and covered it up with a bandage and went over to see her friend. 
 
As soon as she got there Ren gave her the biggest hug he could before he left to go somewhere. 
 
Aron sat her at the table and they had a talk.
 
"I hope you feel better now I could hear you crying last night."
 
"I wish I was it still hurts a lot Aron."
 
"Angel." He said taking her hand and squeezing it tight, she smiled and knew that he cared. 
 
"Why won't the feeling of rejection go away?"
 
"Because you're still hurting that's why."
 
"Does it have to hurt this much Aron?" 
 
She lied knowing that she was doing a lot worse to herself right now. 
 
"It does but it will be all okay soon I promise you." 
 
Aron said as they stood up and hugged each other. 
 
Before she left she gave Aron this look which said help me all over it but Aron didn't notice. She smiled and then left the apartment and went back to her place. 
 
For the rest of the day Cat tried to hold her feelings back as best she could but at around 11:30pm she couldn't hold it back anymore she had to do it again she had to cut.
 
She ran to her bathroom and shut the door she went into the cabinet and picked up her razor, she quickly glanced at herself in the mirror and hated what she saw looking back at her, she felt worthless and that she wasn't good enough for anybody in the entire world and it made her sick to know that she was ever born in the first place.
 
Then she sat on the floor and pulled up her sleeve looking at her scars she felt a lot of pain inside and she was about to inflict a lot more on herself.
 
Meanwhile JR raised his concerns over her and her state of mind.
 
"Something isn't right with her I can just feel it guys."
 
"You aren't the only one, I could tell something was up when we spoke today." Aron said as he had a idea.
 
"What do we do though?" Minhyun said as they waited for Aron's idea. Then Aron took a deep breath and said.
 
"We go over there right now and see if she's alright." They all agreed and baekho lead the way to her place right next door.
 
As they got into her place JR started calling out her name.
 
"Cat, it's us where are you?!"
 
Cat was in her bathroom razor in hand slicing her arm for the 3rd time, her other arm was too scarred to cut on so she switched arms for now. 
 
She was that zoned out of what was going on around her and didn't hear her spare key being used to get into her house. 
 
As she sat there on the floor just looking at her blood trickling out of her arm she felt the release that she needed.
 
"CAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
 
Baekho screamed out, she'd been caught.