4

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

Cat woke up in Arons arms that morning she felt numb like it had never even happened but she knew that was a big fat lie. She saw her arm dressed and cleaned, the Doctor had re done it after JR had the previous night for her. 
 
"Hi sweetie." Aron said looking at her happily, he was still very worried about her and knowing that she was harming herself. "Hi." She said as they both sat up and felt a little bit awkward with the whole situation. 
 
"Will the others be coming over soon?"
 
"Yeah they will be, I hope you aren't still mad at us for finding out."
 
"No I'm not mad at you guys I could never be mad at you I just didn't ever want you to find out."
 
"I know but in a way we had to find out what was going on, you need some help sweetie okay. I know you don't like to ask for help but this is one of those times when you need someone to step in and make whatever pain you are in better."
 
They hugged and then got out of the bed, neither of them had realised that the others had got into the house. They were all sat there waiting for them to get out of bed. 
 
"We need to talk." JR said as they both walked in and sat down next to each other on her sofa. They all looked scared to say anything, at this point Ren went and sat next to Cat and held her hand.  He could tell she was anxious about this just from the look in her eyes he could see it right there.
 
"What's wrong Cat? Why are you doing this to yourself?"
 
"I, I, I can't tell you Minhyun."
 
"You can honey you really can tell us. We won't judge you okay we just want to help you."
 
"I really can't." 
 
Cat said and she cuddled up on Ren for some comfort, this was one thing she really didn't want to be doing right now, Cat just wanted to forget any of it ever happened in the first place. A tear rolled down her cheek, JR stood up and walked over to her, he took her hand and they left the room together, he looked in her eyes as more tears fell from them fastly.
He wrapped his arms around her tightly and held her there close to his heart. 
 
"It's alright, I'm here." He said placing a kiss on her head, she felt safe with him at that moment in time. The world had stopped for them both and nothing could start it, JR looked at Cat and he said to her.
 
"I know you don't want to tell us anything and I am okay with that you know I am, it's just we don't understand why someone as beautiful as you would ever do this to yourself. You are the light of our lives and seeing you like this kills us, all we want is you to be happy."
 
"I know you do."
 
"Shall we go back in?"
 
"Okay."
 
They walked back in the room together and Minhyun hugged Cat and said to her.
 
"Sorry if I put you on the spot there sweetheart." 
 
"It's okay I know you mean well."
 
They all sat down and talked some more, three hours had passed and it was happy but inside she wasn't the smile was fake. Nu'est had to eventually leave her to get ready for promotions, they all hugged and left her, they didn't want to but they had no other choice right now.
 
Once they were gone she ran straight to her bedroom and sat on the floor, she felt pain inside and there was only one way to stop it. She took out a box from under her bed and opened it, more Razors they didn't know she had more than one lying around. As she started to cut again the pain inside stopped and she felt better again.