9

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

Amy: you almost ready?
 
Cat: yeah just gonna say bye to the guys.
 
Amy: to lower suspicion?
 
Cat: Yeah is that ok?
 
Amy: of course they need to think you are actually going to the sessions.
 
Cat: Yeah see you in a bit x
 
Amy: see you soon x 
 
Cat put her phone in her bag and went to say bye. As she got to the door Aron opened it, 
 
"I'm off to my session now."
 
 She said lying to him she wasn't even going at all. 
 
"Okay angel see you later." 
 
He said as they smiled at each other and she left to go to her "session.
 
The ride to the outskirts of town took a good 20 minutes and once she got there Amy met her and they went back to her place. They sat there and talked for about 30 minutes then Amy said, 
 
"it's time to show you how to burn yourself."
 
 
Amy took out a cigarette lighter and a hair grip and started to demonstrate to Cat how to do it.
 
"See you hold it under the flame until it's white hot like this and then you close your eyes and press it down hard on your skin."
 
Amy did this and let out a sigh of relief as she did.
 
"Now you try."
 
 She said giving her a clean hair grip to do it with, Cat was scared to but she trusted Amy, as she went through it and felt the burn it felt good to feel the pain and the rush of the burn.
 
 "How was that?" 
 
Amy asked Cat opened her eyes and said,
 
 "good just what I needed right now." 
 
Cat and Amy just spent the day together self harming and talking, to anyone else there friendship was messed up but to Cat and Amy it made perfect sense they were destined to meet each other not realising that in time one of them would go too far and she would die. 
 
Before Cat left she hugged Amy goodbye and got on her bus. Once she got home she was met by JR with that huge smile and his bright eyes.
 
"Hey you."
 
"Hey."
 
"How was therapy?"
 
"It was okay not sure how to describe it really?"
 
"That's okay, as long as it's helping you out."
 
"It might do soon."
 
"Of course you'll just need to take it slow."
 
"I will, Amy says hi."
 
"I'm so glad you found Amy."
 
If only JR really knew what was happening. Cat smiled and said to him,
 
"She's really helping me out through this."
 
"That's great to hear."
 
Before he left her that night he hugged her and he said, "sleep well angel." Cat smiled and said "I will." Then JR left and went back to his place where he and Minhyun talked.
 
"What did you say to her?"
 
"Nothing to raise suspicion."
 
"Do you think she knows that we got told that she missed her session today?"
 
"Probably not but there has to be a good enough explanation to why she did."
 
"And if there isn't?"
 
"We'll follow her."
 
"Isn't that a bit extreme?"
 
"Maybe but if she is missing sessions we need to know why."
 
"True."
 
Meanwhile Ren was writing another entry in his book.
 
"I'm scared Cat skipped a session with her doctor today and none of us are sure why. I love her so much I just don't understand why she is doing this. One day when she is fully recovered I'll show her this book with hope that she knows that I wrote it out of love for my scarred angel."
 
He closed the book and went to sleep.