8

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

Cat woke up the next day to a text from Amy.
 
Amy: Hey you free today?
 
Cat: Yeah I am see you at the coffee shop?
 
Amy: yeah see you there x
 
Cat smiled knowing that she was going to see Amy again made her happy knowing she had a friend that could help her to keep harming and play it off like she was actually getting help. She got ready and went to see her new found friend at the place they had only just met the day before. As she got there Amy was waiting there for her with a coffee for her. Cat smiled and they sat down at a table and started to talk.
 
"So are you ready for me to help you avoid therapy and keep on self harming?"
 
"Yes Amy I am ready."
 
They were sat at the back of the cafe so nobody could hear them discussing this.
 
"Okay so here is what is going to happen, on the days you are supposed to be seeing your doctor just come and meet me and we'll do something else."
 
"Okay."
 
"And I can show you how to burn yourself too if you like?"
 
"Really you'd show me?"
 
"Of course Cat what we have is special and nothing can break us apart, we've only known each other for a day but we were just meant to be friends."
 
"We were Amy we really were."
 
They held hands and continued to talk about various things and new ways for Cat to self harm of course Amy was going to show her how to do it properly of course. 
 
"Also if you rub salt into your cuts the pain lasts longer."
 
"I've never tried that."
 
"You should it's amazing."
 
"I will thank you Amy.
 
"Don't worry about it babe, do your friends go to your sessions with you?"
 
"Minhyun came to the first one but that's about it." 
 
"Good they can't ever know you are skipping sessions."
 
"Of course they can't."
 
"Also tell them that you met me at the treatment centre and that I am helping you to recover."
 
"Of course."
 
Then Amy looked at her watch.
 
"Oh crap I have to go, when's your next session?"
 
"Tomorrow."
 
"Okay meet me on the outskirts of town we'll go to my place."
 
"Okay."
 
The girls hugged and went there individual ways home. Once Cat got back she was met with Aron waiting to see her.
 
"Hey."
 
"Hi."
 
"You been anywhere nice?"
 
"Just to see Amy."
 
"Who's Amy?"
 
"A girl I met at the treatment centre she's going to help me recover like you guys are."
 
"That's great angel."
 
"It sure is, I'd better go in I need to eat something."
 
"Okay."
 
Then Cat went inside and put her bag by the door. She went to her fridge and opened up a pizza to put into her oven to eat. After Cat was done with the pizza she cleaned up and there was a knock at the door.
 
"Ren."
 
"Hi."
 
She let him in and they sat down for a talk.
 
"Aron told us about Amy."
 
"I'm glad he did she's really helping me trough this."
 
"That's amazing sweetheart." 
 
"It is after my session I'm seeing her tomorrow."
 
"I'm glad you have someone to help you."
 
Cat smiled and her and Ren sat there for a while talking about things. It was around midnight before Cat got into bed. As she did Amy sent her a text.
 
Amy: did you say what you needed to?
 
Cat: I did
 
Amy: Good that'll keep them un suspicious of what's going on.
 
Cat: Yeah see you tomorrow x x x
 
Amy: See you tomorrow x x x
 
And with that Cat went to sleep knowing that she'd be seeing her friend again the next day and she would be teaching her all that she knows.