21

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

JR and Ren walked back in after seeing the doctor about Ren's recent behaviour. "What did the doctor say?" Minhyun asked wanting to help as much as he could. "Well he's got mild depression from everything that's been happening with life in general and angel." Ren had sat down wanting to be alright. "He's been put on these for a while they should hopefully help him out." JR said holding a pill bottle in his hands. Baekho sat with Ren put his arm round him and said, "It's gonna be okay." Ren finally said "and angel?" 
 
"You and angel are going to get better okay." Aron said placing a drink on the table for Ren. Ren too a sip of the drink he believed Aron when he said he knew he and angel were going to be okay. They sat there for a little while making sure Ren was alright then JR got up and got ready to go to the treatment hospital to see angel. "Send her my love." Ren asked before JR left he agreed and went to the treatment hospital to see her.
 
When he got there Cat was sitting in a chair just looking out the window, she saw JR out of the corner of her eye and she gave him the biggest hug she could. They both sat down and got to talking.
 
"Does Ren know how sorry I am for being the reason of what's going on with him?"
 
"Angel don't think about it he's getting help."
 
"But JR it's my fault he's got to that point I feel so awful."
 
"Hey, don't blame yourself for this okay Ren isn't mad with you okay, none of us are, he wants you to get better all of us want both of you to get better."
 
"You do?"
 
"Of course you mean the world to us you know that."
 
"Yeah."
 
"Are you feeling better?"
 
"I don't know, I still miss Amy a lot looking back at it all with both of our state of minds we should never of been friends but we did form this bond because of our self harm."
 
"What's done is done."
 
"It is, her mum came to see me, she apologised for me having to find her dead and none of Amy's family are mad at me, they knew for years that she had problems."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah, they tried to help her but they just couldn't she had pushed them all away and the day she met me she called her mum and said she had a new family now."
 
"New family."
 
"I don't even understand it myself but that's what she said."
 
Cat and JR continued to talk for a while then JR had to go, the nurse told him that she could have a phone call that night. They hugged goodbye and he went home again.
 
Once JR got back he sat down with Aron for a talk.
 
"How is she doing?"
 
"Good? She's starting to get better now it's going to take a while but it's a start."
 
"I'm glad."
 
"Me too, she has had some time to think and she's realised that friend wise her and Amy should never of happened."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah but it did happen she also feels like it was her fault that Ren is the way he is right now."
 
"She shouldn't be though."
 
"I told her that I hope she sees that she can't blame herself for any of this."
 
They sat there talking for a while then Ren walked out of his room and sat with them. Then the phone rang, JR picked it up talked and then said "Ren someone wants to talk to you." With a smile on his face, Ren took the phone and said "hello."
 
"Ren."
 
"Angel."
 
He was so glad to hear her voice again.
 
"Ren I am so sorry I caused what you are going through."
 
"No, angel you didn't cause it okay please don't ever think that."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yes things have been tough in other parts of my life and I was struggling to deal with it all."
 
"I love you Ren."
 
"I love you more angel."
 
"Hope you'll visit soon."
 
"Me too."
 
"I'll leave you to rest now."
 
"Okay Ren, love you."
 
"Love you more angel."
 
Then they ended the call and Ren had the biggest smile on his face just being able to talk to her and know that she was doing better now was helping him to get better too.