12

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

"I'll be right back I'm going to check on Angel."
 
Minhyun said as he walked into her place to see how she was, he called out her name a few times and looked round but she was nowhere to be found then he saw the note on the table, Minhyun was scared what was it doing there? Where was Cat? He only had one option, read the letter. He sat at the table and read it, as he did his eyes widened, Minhyun didn't even get to the end when he ran back next door and said.
 
"You guys, i, it's angel."
 
"What, what's happened?" Baekho asked cautiously he didn't know what was going down.
 
"She, she's run away, with Amy."
 
JR shot up and ran to her place right away and found her letter. He couldn't believe it she had run away in her vulnerable sate anything could happen to her. As the others all ran in and saw him sat there Ren called the police to explain the situation and to see if they could help find her. This was bad they needed to bring her home right now so she could get some serious help for all of this. 
 
Baekho sat on the sofa and tried to figure out where it had all gone wrong and everything had lead to Cat running away with someone who was clearly no good for her and was making her worse not better. As the police got there Aron explained to them everything.
 
"She had been self harming to cope with her life, she felt everything was out of control and she couldn't bring it back, one night we came here and found her on the bathroom floor with a razor in her hand and blood on the floor. We got her to the hospital and a doctor there diagnosed her with severe depression and put her into therapy sessions. Then a few weeks ago she met Amy and told us she was helping her through it, but that wasn't the case at all Cat and Amy are "self harm buddies." And myself and JR followed her yesterday and saw them both self harming, it broke our hearts to know she was still doing it. We confronted Amy and then waited for Cat to come home last night and confronted her, obviously she was upset and we could all see that. We had to go to schedule today and when we came back Minhyun came here to check in on her and there the note was."
 
Meanwhile Ren had run back to their place and got out the book and he wrote.
 
"Oh gosh, Angel has run away with Amy! Aron and JR followed her yesterday and saw that she was still self harming badly. We had schedule today and when we came back Minhyun went to see her and she was gone and had left a note saying that her and Amy were leaving that night, they couldn't stay here anymore knowing that they had been found out and had to get away. I am so scared what if Angel goes too far and dies? It's hard to think about but it might happen and I really don't want it to at all. Angel if you can hear me please just come home okay I love you so much and will protect you for as long as you need me."
 
Just as he closed the book JR walked in.
 
"What's that?"
 
"My book, I've been writing about what's going on with Cat."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yes, Hyung why has she gone?"
 
"I don't know, I really don't know but we'll bring her home Ren we'll bring her home and get her better."
 
"We will I don't want her to die."
 
"None of us do so we need to find her as soon as possible."
 
"We do."
 
"We are going to go out and look for her soon are you coming?"
 
"Is anyone staying here just incase she comes home?"
 
"Minhyun and Aron are."
 
"Okay I'll come with you."
 
And with that Ren put the book away and left with JR and Baekho to start searching for Cat to bring her home where she belonged.
 
"Aron."
 
"Yeah?"
 
"If she doesn't stop cutting."
 
"Minhyun don't think abo..."
 
"If she doesn't stop cutting could she die?"
 
"Yes she could, if she hits a vein she could."
 
"I don't want her to die."
 
"None of us do, I'm going to try calling her again."
 
Aron picked up his phone and called her straight to voicemail, she tuned her phone off but he still left a message for her.
 
"Angel it's Aron we are so worried about you okay please just call any of us we love you so much and just want you home again please, I love you."
 
Then he ended the call and he just sat there with Minhyun  hoping for her to walk through the door to them again.
 
A couple of hours later JR, Baekho and Ren came back they hadn't found her, they had looked everywhere for her and nothing, she could be 10 towns away by now for all they knew. As they were about to leave and go back to their place JR said.
 
"I'll stay here just incase she comes back."
 
They all agreed and went back, then it was just JR sitting there, alone he found the spare bed she kept in her place and slept in that, before he fell asleep he said.
 
"Angel if you can hear me I love you."
 
And then he fell asleep.