16

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

Aron woke up first that morning not knowing what was going to happen within the next couple of days. Life was just a blurr right now what with Angel being gone and nobody knowing where she was or if she was even alive for that matter. Aron sat in his bed and decided that it might be a good time to wake up and start making a move with things.

A few hours later everyone was up when the police came to see them it was going to be a tough conversation but they had to do it.

"Is there anything new?" Baekho asked he just wanted to know now.

"There has been a confirmed sighting of the girls this morning at around dawn."

They all looked up,

"What are we allowed to know about this?" JR said feeling like there was still some hope to bring angel back home.

"They left a house headed towards the city at dawna dog walker saw them and recognised the pair from the posters put up in the town he took a photo and called the police right away, Cat's doctor Confirmed it was the pair."

Ren was crying he was so happy Cat was safe and they could all head to the city to go and find her if they were allowed to go. Then they officers looked at them and said,

"The police force there are starting the search for the girls now we would like all of you to go to the city to help find her if you coyuld."

they all agreed and within a couple of hours they were all in cars and off to the city to hopefully bring angel home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat and Amy on the other hand had just settled into a secret house that Amy's family lived in under the city, nobody knew the place existed so they would avoid police finding them.

"Amy."

"Yeah."

"Is this it? are we officially starting our new lives now?"

"Yeah, we are."

The Pair hugged and settled into what they were to call home on their last 24 hours together before one of the two would be dead and the other walking in to find her friends dead body.

"I was thinking maybe I should get a job so you know we have some income coming in."

"Of course Cat that would be great there is one thing you could do just for tonight."

"What's that."

"let a man pay you for ."

Cat was shocked at the thought of doing that but was very much open to it.

"Will they care about my scars though?"

"No of course not I know a website that guys go to just so they can pay for with very scareed self harmers."

"That stuff exists?"

"It does I could help you out if you want?"

"Of course."

"One thing, have you ever actually had before?"

"I have."

"That's alright so you know what you are doing then?"

"I do."

the pair spent the next couple of hours looking on this website for men who would pay a lot to sleep with Cat. Then they found the perfect man for her on there he was very keen and would pay Cat a 4 figure sum for it she agreed and Amy helped her to get ready for what she was about to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later Nu'est had got settled into a hotel and of course they didn't waste any time going out to look for Cat. They just wanted her back home as soon as possible so they could start to help her to properly recover this time.

They all took different parts of the city and with the help of a police officer they started to look for her, they all had Cats picture on them and now more than ever they just wanted to find her. As they all left and drove off to the different parts of this city Cat walked into the hotel that the guys were staying at to meet this man she was about to sleep with. They didn't see her and she went in quickly without dectection at all.

Cat liked the man she had met up with he was nice and didn't sugarcoat what they were going to be doing that night they had a few glasses of champange and talked for a while and then they just got into it, he was a gentle lover at first then went into it roughly and about 3 minutes later finished off and they just laid there in the bed. Then they both got dressed, Cat got her money and she left out of a backdoor of the hotel and went back to where Amy was.

Meanwhile all of Nu'est had come back from their searches to find nothing they were still hopeful thought they knew that cat was still very much alive and out there with Amy somewhere.

"We'll look again tomorow." JR said as they all sat down to dinner that night,

"I hope she's okay wherever she is."

"I do too Ren." Minhyun said as they  all held hands and Aron lead in a prayer.

"We only ask that our angel is found safe and well and that we can have her home with us again really soon, then we can begin to get her better properly, and we promise to love and support her through all of this no matter what."

they all looked up and then started to eat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile cat had got back to the apartment and Amy was just sat there reading so Cat snuck up on her and made it rain with money, Amy looked up and smiled.

"Wow you did good."

"I did, and he wants to see me again same time tomorrow."

"THAT'S AMAZING!"

"I know this is easy money Amy why didn't we think of this sooner?"

"I don't know Cat but it's great!"

"It is."

and then the pair decided that it was time to eat sot hey had dinner and again like the previous nights they fell asleep very close to each other. Neither girl any the wiser of what was to come for both of them.