13

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

The moment Cat left her place she started to run as fast as she could, she didn't stop, she didn't look back she just ran and got a bus to meet Amy. On the ride there her bus went past the studio nu'est were in at that moment in time, she knew that this was not ideal but they were trying to pull her away from her one person who was going through the exact same thing that she was and that really understood it all.
 
As soon as Cat got off the bus she was met by Amy she had packed and also ran to the bus stop to meet her. They stood there and hugged for a few minutes then Amy said.
 
"Text Minhyun saying that you love him, they won't suspect a thing for now."
 
Cat got out her phone and sent the message to Minhyun and then both girls turned there phones off and Amy took Cat's hand and lead the way to the long road that lead them out of town and to a little house in the woods, it belonged to Amy's family so she could stay there whenever she wanted to. They got comfy and started to talk about things.
 
"You know we can't stay here for too long right."
 
"I know how long will we be here?"
 
"Until morning then we'll have to make a move onto the next town."
 
"What will we do for a place to sleep?"
 
"I have other houses we can get into Family go away a lot and they let any of us stay at any of them."
 
Cat was glad they wouldn't be on the streets for a while. As they sat there and ate they didn't really think about what they left behind and where they were going to go next. After the dishes got done they talked some more about things.
 
"What actually happened?"
 
"I went back and they were all there, I was confronted and went to my place, JR followed me and he held me so tight he couldn't of held me any tighter, we fell asleep in my bed and when we woke up this morning they left to go to schedule and that's when I called you."
 
"Here's the thing we need to stay on the run for a while, we can't be caught okay?"
 
"Okay."
 
They held hands and watched the sun go down and as they climbed into a bed that night Cat looked up at the ceiling and saw blackness, the same blackness that was in her mind right now. No matter how hard she tried nothing else helped Cat apart from Amy, Amy was all that Cat had right now and they need to stick together to survive. Before she fell asleep she looked at Amy who looked at her at the same time, they smiled at each other and said at the same time.
 
"I love you."
 
And then they fell asleep. That night Cat had a dream of Nu'est and what they must be thinking right now, would they even care?
 
"Cat, angel it's Aron I want you to come home please we can sort this out."
 
"I, I can't you'll just split me and Amy up."
 
"We won't, okay we promise you we just need to get you help."
 
"Aron but I don't need help I'm fine."
 
"You're not though you are clinically depressed and you self harm you NEED help!"
 
Then Cat woke up being shaken by Amy.
 
"Come on we have to go."
 
Amy said as they got quickly dressed and grabbed some food before they made the journey into the next town away, they took one last look behind them and then they left starting on the 2 hour walk to the next town.
 
------------------------------
 
3 hours later 
 
Police cars surrounded the house one with JR in it he had gone to the house with the police so Cat could run to someone if she needed a friend. He sat there waiting in the car until they had checked the place, it took them 10 minutes then a officer sat in the car and told JR.
 
"They aren't in there, we'll get police from all over the county to keep an eye out for the pair and if they hear anything we'll rush you over there as soon as possible."
 
"Okay thank you."
 
Then the car took JR back to the apartment block.