20

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

"Cat is too unstable to come home right now, it's been decided that she is to go to a treatment hospital for her illness."
 
"What illness?" Ren asked he didn't quite understand it 
 
"She has severe depression and we need to take her to the hospital right away to help her."
 
No talk of Cats mental health had been discussed until then but now everybody knew what was going on she could finally get help. They all sat there and knew this was going to be for the best and would be a start to helping Cat out for real this time. 
 
"Does she know?" Aron asked he just wanted to know.
 
"She does but she's scared."
 
It was understandable to be scared of going to a hospital for treatment like this and nobody blamed her at all for one second. Minhyun stood up and he said.
 
"I'll talk to her."
 
"All of you should go see her, we plan on admitting her today." The doctor said, the sooner the better really so they all stood up and went to the room where she was, they looked at her in the bed she was laying there looking scared and crying again, they hated to see her like that. Nu'est all looked at each other and then decided to go in to see her.
 
"Angel." Ren said as they walked in and she looked up at them, then her crying got worse. 
 
"Oh Angel please don't cry?" Minhyun said sitting by her side and holding her in his arms. 
 
"I don't wanna go please don't let them take me please?" Cat begged she really didn't want to go the whole idea scared her.
 
"Angel we can't stop you from going, we love you we do but we can't stop this, you're sick and you need to get better." Aron said trying to help the situation they could all see that she needed help and they had to be tough on this. 
 
Then the doctor walked in and said "it's time to go now Cat."
 
Her heart hurt even more she really didn't want to go she looked at Nu'est looking at her and she said. 
 
"I love you guys."
 
"Angel we love you too." JR said as they all hugged her before she went into the treatment centre to get better. And then the doctors put her in a wheelchair and took her away. Ren had tears in his eyes, he hated it so much it broke his heart. 
 
The drive home was tough everyone just sat there in silence not saying a word to each other, it hurt but they all knew that this was for the best. The moment they got in Ren went straight to his room and wrote in the book.
 
"Angel went to the special treatment centre today, she really didn't want to go but it's for the best. Her doctor said that she has severe mental health problems that cause her self harm and a lot of other things. I am just hoping that she will make a recovery now, Amy's death really took it out on her, I know Amy was no good for Angel but Amy was in the same boat as Angel and knowing that Angel had to walk in on Amy as she died is just awful. I don't think the hyungs would understand it but I sort of do in a way. I pray every day that Angel will get better because she is our world and we all love her so much."
 
Then Ren closed the book and pulled out a razor, he lifted up a sleeve and held it to his arm, just then Aron walked in.
 
"REN, NO!" 
 
He shouted running over and trowing the razor away from him.
 
"Ren, this is the second time you have been caught attempting to self harm like angel, why?"
 
"I, I, I."
 
Then Ren broke down, Aron could see that he needed some help so he called JR into the room Minhyun and Baekho followed, they all knew something was up and they needed to make sure everything was alright. 
 
"Guys I think what's happened with angel has affected Ren."
 
"What, Ren what's going on?" Baekho asked sitting down with him.
 
"Angel is hurting and I'm hurting because she's hurting and it won't stop no matter what I do."
 
Then Aron showed them the razor and they all knew that Ren needed help and they knew what to do this time. They called a doctor so Ren could be seen first thing that morning. This felt strange angel in hospital and Ren almost following angel into a world of secrets and lies, what else could possibly happen?