5

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

 
Cat had to go to therapy today, she really didn't want to do it no amount of talking could physically help her. She was waiting at the door not really looking forward to it when Minhyun showed up to get her, it was arranged that he was at the first session with her so it wasn't "too scary." He held her hand and they left for the hospital.
 
One they were in the session room the same psychiatrist from the hospital the night she got taken in walked into the room and sat down.
 
"Now where do we start?" She said taking out a notebook. Cat just sat there and said nothing no way was she talking. Minhyun just looked at her he was desperate for her to say something, anything that would help them understand why she was doing this to herself.
 
"I know you don't want to talk and that's okay." The doctor said as Minhyun was close to tears now he just wanted her to get better, the doctor took him out of the room for a while. 
 
"Why won't she talk?"
 
"She's angry that her secret is out and talking about it is no option for her as long as she keeps coming to see me she'll open up in time these things just take a while."
 
"I hope this works."
 
"It will she just needs all of you with her to get through this."
 
"Okay."
 
Then they walked back in the room to her. 
 
"Right that's all for now, I'll see you at the next session." 
 
As they left Minhyun held her hand and they looked at each other.
 
When they got home later on Cat went back to her place and Minhyun went to talk to JR.
 
"How did it go?"
 
"She said nothing at all."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah but the doctor expected it."
 
"How come?"
 
"She's angry that we found out and refuses to talk about it."
 
"Yeah I can see that."
 
"We just need to keep on helping her get through this, she'll open up in time."
 
"She will."
 
"It's just right now she's finding it easier not to talk about it."
 
"Of course she's going to need us."
 
"She will and I doubt that she's stopped cutting."
 
"Getting her to stop is going to take time."
 
"It will with time."
 
With that they all sat down to lunch.
 
Meanwhile Cat was sitting on her bed just looking at her scars all up her arms, she had survived today now the next thing was getting through the next day. She covered  her arms back up and went to go and eat something to eat. 
 
That night she just sat there reading and feeling a little bit calm about things. The moon was in the sky and she was about to go to sleep. Cat put her book down and went to her room.
 
Meanwhile Ren was writing in a notebook which he had titled "a scarred angel" that night he wrote.
 
"It's been three days since we discovered that our angel self harms, it breaks my heart to know that she is putting herself through through all of this. I love her so much she is the most wonderful woman I know and all I want is for her to be happy, I would give anything for her to get better I really would."
 
Then he closed the book and put it on his desk and went to sleep.