10

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

Three weeks had passed since Cat skipped her first session to go to Amy's and she was going to be seeing her again that day. She got her bag ready and ran out of her place before anyone could talk to her about anything at all. 
 
Once she got to Amy's they just sat there and talked for a while then Cat said.
 
"I might have to move to my legs now I've run out of room on my arms."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah see look."
 
Then Cat showed Amy her arms they were completely covered in scars and a few burns that she had done the previous few days. Amy smiled she was proud of Cats self inflicted injuries.
 
"You've been doing good."
 
"Thanks."
 
"I'll show you how to do your legs but you need to be careful that nobody sees and that you don't injure into anywhere that can do serious damage."
 
"Ok you are such a good friend to me Amy."
 
"I know you'd be so lost without me."
 
Meanwhile Minhyun was worrying about Cat, he'd been starting to concern them all now skipping sessions and not explaining where she was going at any time at all. He sat there looking at a picture of her wondering where it had all gone wrong for her, Minhyun couldn't exactly pin point when it had started but knowing that she wasn't getting any help for it at all scared him and all anybody wanted was for Cat to get better and be the girl they knew before all of this started.
 
"You okay?"
 
"No."
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"Aron Cat is scaring me, she's missing sessions going out somewhere and not coming back until the early hours of the morning and I am pretty sure she's still self harming and I can't bear to see her like that it's killing me."
 
And then he broke down in tears, Aron put his arm around him they had all been trying to get through this situation as best they could but they could all see now that it was breaking them and they needed to really do something about it before it ends up being too late and Cat does go too far.
 
"Right we are all going to have a serious talk about all of this tonight, it's tearing us all apart and we have to seriously step in and do something about it."
 
"Ok hyung are we going to have a meeting about it?"
 
"Yes we are get everyone round the table at 7:30pm then we'll talk."
 
"Sure."
 
Minhyun managed to stop crying and went and had a drink, this was it they were stepping in and taking action it had been going on for too long now and this was make or break for her. 
 
Back in town Cat and Amy were saying there goodbyes to each other before they went back to their own places.
 
"I'll see you tomorrow then?"
 
"Of course Amy I'm "at my session" remember?"
 
"Oh yeah you are."
 
They both knew that was a lie and that wasn't the case. They hugged and parted ways. Cat went up back to her place she got a bottle of vodka and some soda to cheer her up that night and she went back to her place.  As she walked back she watched everybody getting on with their lives and saw how happy they were and she thought back to when she was happier and she missed it but then she thought of Amy and how amazing she was to her and knew that she was happy.
 
Back at Nu'est place they were all sat round the table to discuss the situation and what they were going to do about it.
 
"We're all here because of the current situation with our angel and it's tearing us all apart from the inside out."
 
"Aron is right we need to do something and fast." JR said everybody knew he was right about this.
 
"What do we do?"
 
"I'm going to follow her tomorrow."
 
"I'll come with you."
 
"Okay so JR and myself will be following her tomorrow we'll keep you all posted and then come back."
 
"And then what?"
 
"We intervene Ren."
 
"Ok."
 
That was that JR and Aron were going to follow her and there was nothing she could do about it.
 
That night as she got home Aron waited for her to get back. Once she did they went in and had a chat.
 
"You going to session tomorrow?"
 
"Yeah it's helping a bit more now than it did before."
 
"That's good are you free tomorrow?"
 
"Yeah but it won't be until the evening  though I'm helping out at the homeless shelter on the outskirts."
 
"Okay that's fine it's good that you can help others out."
 
"It is Aron and I like doing it too." 
 
"Okay I'll leave you to sleep."
 
"Okay Aron love you."
 
"I love you too Angel."
 
They hugged and he went home fully knowing that he was going to follow her the very next day with JR.
 
Cat had some vodka and soda and got into bed and fell asleep with no idea of what was about to happen.