7

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

"Now Cat we need to find ways for you to stop harming yourself."
 
"Do we?"
 
"Yes it's not good for you to do it and we need to find something for you to do instead of cutting."
 
"Instead of."
 
The thought scared her, not cutting was the psychiatrist being serious right now she really didn't want to do it and she was very scared and the doctor could see that she was. 
 
"I know the thought of this scares you I can see that but trust me you will get better."
 
Cat smiled a little but not a lot she was still scared about all of this, as the session ended she held her arms trying not to make it look noticeable to anyone that she was screaming from the inside to be let out of her pain. 
 
As Cat got home Baekho was just about to go and see if she was back yet. They went into her place and they had a talk.
 
"I'm sorry it was you who found me that night I really am."
 
"I know you are but you know what Cat I'm glad it was me who found you, Ren would of been a bigger mess than he was that night."
 
"Yeah he was pretty bad that night wasn't he."
 
"He was but he is more than prepared to do anything to help you get through this."
 
"Yeah, you are all so good to me."
 
"We are because we love you so much honey."
 
"And I love you all too."
 
Then they hugged and Baekho left as he had things to do that day. She sat there and decided that she was going to leave the house and see things. She left the apartment and found a place to go, that's when they found the coffee shop and went in for the first time. She ordered a coffee and sat down by the window, then a girl came over to her and she said.
 
"Hi, I'm Amy are you new here?"
 
"Y,yeah I am I'm Cat."
 
"Nice to meet you is this your first time here?"
 
"It is I don't usually explore much but today was different."
 
"Well I'm glad you came here, it gets so dull in here sometimes seeing a new face is always a bonus."
 
"Is lt?"
 
"Of course I love seeing new people."
 
Cat smiled she liked this girl already and she didn't really know her, then she saw the burn marks on her arms, they did not look accidental at all maybe she found Cat out because she could tell that she self harms too. Amy noticed and she said.
 
"You noticed my scars, I burn myself at times I am so open about it because it's easier to be than just hiding it away from everybody, is that okay with you?"
 
"It's fine I am in therapy for self injury right now."
 
"Really what are you doing if you don't mind me asking?"
 
"No not at all I just cut with a razor that's all, only seeing this doctor because my friends and neighbours caught me doing it a few nights ago."
 
"Oh gosh what happened?"
 
"They took me to hospital and that's why I'm seeing this doctor."
 
"God doctors are annoying they try and act like they are your best friend when really they aren't at all."
 
"Tell me about it."
 
"You know what Cat I think we are going to be great friends."
 
Finally she had someone who understood what she was going through right now. They swapped contact details and went back to there homes.
 
As she got into bed that night she felt okay she wasn't alone in this anymore she had a friend who was harming herself too and they were going to help each other out, and then she fell asleep