6

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

It felt like the walls were closing in on her, she hated that feeling a lot! Cat couldn't just leave to cut Ren had come to see her for a while, they were cuddled up on the sofa and watching TV. It had been a couple of hours now she hadn't cut at all and Cat hated it!
 
She couldn't just sneak away and do it that wouldn't be fair on Ren not at all then Minhyun came in and said 
 
"come on Ren we have rehersal."
 
Ren hugged Cat and they both left, finally she was alone in her place she could do what she needed to do.
 
Meanwhile in the car Aron and JR were talking.
 
"She still cuts doesn't she?"
 
"Aron we can't expect her to just stop right away things like this take time and with the therapy to help her she'll find her way out of her darkness and back into the light again."
 
"I, I just want her to be alright again."
 
"She will be she has us around her to keep her going through all of this."
 
Then they arrived at practice and got to work.
 
Back at Cats she was cleaning the few drops of blood up off of the floor after she had dressed her cut to keep it clean. She put everything away and sat in her bed and read a book until she started to feel sleepy, Cat put her book down and fell asleep.  Cat woke up three hours later to her front door opening, she got out of bed and went to see who it was.
 
"JR, I didn't think you'd come over today."
 
"I'm here now."
 
"I'm glad you are."
 
They sat on her sofa and talked.
 
"Aron's worried about you."
 
"I know he is, you all are."
 
"Yes we are but with him he feels more bad because he can't take your pain away."
 
She felt bad.
 
"Does he know how bad I feel for putting you guys through this?"
 
"We all do but we aren't angry at you okay we just want you to be happy again."
 
"I know."
 
They hugged and then JR gave her a box.
 
"I know for you right now stopping is not a option but I just wanted to give you this to make you feel better on the bad days."
 
She opened the box and inside was a teddy that smelled like JR's cologne and a picture of Cat with Nu'est together.
 
"Thank you." Cat said hugging JR again.
 
"Remember the bear will always be with you when I'm far away he's a little part of me for you at home."
 
Cat smiled and then JR had to go.
 
"Call me if you need anything at all okay?"
 
"Okay."
 
"We all love you so much."
 
"And I love you all too."
 
Then JR left.