14

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

Cat and Amy had been gone for 6 hours now and the police had been searching the town for the past 4 hours. Baekho was pacing the floor 
 
"Where is she?"
 
"We don't know."
 
"JR we need to find her I can't take this, she could be anywhere, she and Amy could be dead for all we know."
 
"Don't talk like that! She wouldn't do that."
 
"Minhyun's right we need to keep some hope in our hearts that she's out there somewhere and that she's okay."
 
"Okay Aron I'll try."
 
Then they all sat down and Cat's doctor came in to speak to Aron and see how she could help. As soon as she got there Aron took her to there place for a talk with a police officer.
 
"Now what's happened Aron?"
 
Aron took out a picture of Amy he had taken on his phone and showed it to her and he said.
 
"She's run away with this girl, her name i..."
 
"Amy Woodburn, I know her."
 
"Really?"
 
"She is also a patient of mine and this deeply concerns me."
 
"Why?"
 
"Amy is a highly disturbed girl, she's been deemed too mentally unstable to make rational decisions on her own, the fact her and Cat have run away together is very dangerous."
 
The police officer then asked,
 
"What was Amy's last name again?"
 
"Woodburn, Amy Woodburn."
 
"Okay I'll inform my officers."
 
Aron got scared Amy was definitely no good for Cat and her wellbeing and the pair needed to be found as soon as possible. They walked back into Cat's place and explained to everyone else how dangerous the situation had become. Ren just lost it and started making a move.
 
"Ren, Ren what are you doing?"
 
"I'm going to find her."
 
"No Ren we need you at home with us."
 
"Minhyun I need to go and find her!"
 
He was about to leave when JR pulled him back and he said.
 
"Look Ren you need to stay here okay Angel might come home at any time and she's going to need one of us here to give her all the love she deserves and needs right now okay."
 
"Okay, I'm just, I'm just so scared hyung. I can't bear this I really can't."
 
"None of us can ok, this is hurting us all but we need to stay strong for her okay?"
 
"Yeah."
 
Then they both sat back down and then, a officer came in and said.
 
"Amy's family have a house on the outskirts of town the pair might of headed there we need to make a move but we need one of you to come with us."
 
"I'll go." JR said standing up and before he left with the officer he said to the others.
 
"I want you all to pray for our angel she is not well right now and we need to get her help as quickly as possible if she is still there."
 
They all agreed and then JR and the officer left to drive out to this house to see if the girls were there. The drive there was tough but JR knew he had to go so someone could be there for her if the girls were still there.
 
Police cars surrounded the house one with JR in it he had gone to the house with the police so Cat could run to someone if she needed a friend. He sat there waiting in the car until they had checked the place, it took them 10 minutes then a officer sat in the car and told JR.
 
"They aren't in there, we'll get police from all over the county to keep an eye out for the pair and if they hear anything we'll rush you over there as soon as possible."
 
"Okay thank you."
 
Then the car took JR back to the apartment block. 
 
They drove back to the apartments and then as JR walked in everybody looked up and then he said.
 
"They weren't there, but the police are starting a county wise search for them now, we'll find angel and bring her home you guys just keep the faith that she'll be back with us again."
 
They all stood in a circle and hugged they needed to be close right now and they all had Cat in there minds right now.