3

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

"Baekho what is i?...... Oh my god!" Minhyun said as he enteted the bathroom to Cat sitting on the floor with scars all over her arms and blood on the floor. 
 
"ARON, JR! HELP!"
 
Minhyun cried out as they ran to the bathroom to what was in there. Aron got there first and saw what she had done to herself, he stayed calm and knelt down on the floor next to her and he said.
 
"Hey Cat, it's Aron. Sweetheart can you put the razor down for me?" 
 
She looked at him her eyes looked dead and she had been crying heavily 
until the point that it hurt. 
 
Then JR and Ren got there both shocked to see her sitting there with scars on her arms and a pool of blood around her.
 
Ren backed up into the hallway and sank to the floor in tears at what he had just seen. Aron was still talking to Cat to try and get the razor out of her hand.
 
"Come on sweetheart put it down." 
 
He said as she raised her arm a little a put the razor on the edge of the bath tub. 
 
Her face was hot and tears were streaming down her face she was scared at what would happen next. Her breathing got heavy and she tried to speak.
 
"I....I....Aro."
 
The. Aron stopped her, "shh, it's okay, it's okay." He said putting his arm around her and placing a kiss on the head. 
 
JR then walked in and found the first aid kit he sat by Cat's side and got things ready to clean up her wounds.
 
"Clean it up as much as you can then we'll take her to hospital."
 
"No Aron no hospital I'm not going."
 
"Yes you are going okay, I want a doctor to check these over."
 
She had no say in the matter they were taking her to hospital to see someone. Aron and JR helped her up off of the floor and got her to the hospital to get her self harm looked at. 
 
"Where's Ren?" 
 
Baekho asked looking round the bathroom for him then Minhyun looked in the hallway and there Ren was sitting there still crying.  Minhyun sat by Ren and said. 
 
"Come on we are taking Cat to the hospital, Ren we need to be strong for her right now okay."
 
"O...okay." 
Ren said standing up and wiping the tears away from his eyes. Cat was still in Aron's arms and as they left the bathroom JR followed them both and they got her to the hospital right away. 
 
Once at the hospital Cat was taken right trough to have the cuts looked at. JR,Baekho,Ren and Minhyun all stayed in the waiting room while Aron was in there with Cat while she had her cuts seen to by a doctor. 
 
After the cuts were seen to a Psychiatrist came in to see her, last thing she wanted but she had no choice. Aron stayed with her he could tell that she was scared to do this alone.
 
"Why are you harming yourself?" 
 
The Psychiatrist asked Cat to try and make sense of why she did it. Cat said nothing at all she didn't want to say anything to a complete stranger.
 
"You know I can't help you if you don't talk to me." 
 
Still nothing, Cat was angry that she was even in the hospital in the first place. 
 
"Okay we'll leave it at that for now but I will make you a appointment to see me again, we need to get to the bottom of this." 
 
And then the Psychiatrist left the room. 
 
Aron just looked at her, he didn't get why she didn't talk at all, but he wasn't mad at her if anything Aron was just glad she hadn't hit a vein when she had hurt herself. 
 
Cat was discharged from the hospital and Nu'est got to take her home again. It was very quiet on the ride back but as soon as they got in Aron said.
 
"I can't leave her, not now, not like this."
 
The others all looked at him and then Ren said to her.
 
"I love you okay don't you ever forget that."
 
They were all willing to do whatever it took to help her get through this pain she was going trough right now. Then Aron went into Cats place and shut the door behind them both.
 
When the others got into there place they all went to bed, what they had seen had taken it's toll on them and they needed to rest.  Before he slept JR said a prayer,
 
"Father it's JR, I hope you can hear me because I need your help, Cat self harms and we just want to help her out and get her better again, please father help her?"
 
He finished his prayer and then went to sleep.
 
Back at Cat's place it was very quiet, she was still emotionally wrecked from being caught out like she had been. 
 
"Come on you need to sleep."
 
"Why?"
 
"Because you do."
 
"No, not that, why did you have to find out Aron why, why did you do it." Cat said with tears once again streaming down her face as she wanted to be alone. 
 
"We were worried about you that's why."
 
She sank to the floor and he sat with her as he pulled her body into his she tried to stop him. "Don't." she said but Aron was having none of it at all he held her there and she broke down yet again. 
 
Aron looked at her scar covered arms and he took Cat's right arm and started to kiss it where healed up scars were, as he did that she sat there and whimpered.
 
"Help,help."
 
Then after a few minutes they got into her bed and fell asleep in each others arms Aron covered her scars up so she didn't have to see them for now anyway.