15

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

As Cat and Amy arrived in the next town they went straight to the home a relative of Amy's owned, again it was another big house and they did their best to make everything liveable what with their current situation being on the run from everybody and all.
 
"Amy."
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Do, do you think anyone's looking for us?"
 
"They could be which is why we can only stay here today and then make our last move at dawn."
 
"Where to?"
 
"The city over there."
 
Amy said as she pointed north out of the window to the city in the horizon. Cat smiled and then she said 
 
"I can't wait is that where we'll start over?"
 
"Yes, just you and me living how we want to without any consequences or anyone telling us what to do."
 
"I'm glad Amy."
 
Cat said as they hugged and decided to watch some TV for a while, during this time there was something on Cats mind and Amy could tell.
 
"What you thinking about?" 
 
Amy asked, Cat looked up at her friend and she said to Amy.
 
"Just remembering the first ever time that I cut."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah I think it's time I told you the story of it as we are so close and all."
 
"Cat I'm honored." Amy said sitting closer to her best friend as Cat took a deep breath and said
 
"It all started 4 months ago."
 
-------------------------------
 
4 months earlier
 
Cat ran into her place with tears streaming down her face, she had just been treated so coldly by someone who she thought was a friend, Nu'est were at rehearsals so she wouldn't see them until later. She was angry and hurt and just curled up in a ball on her living room floor. She just laid there for 2 hours in pain and crying a lot. Then she heard the guys walking up to their door but she didn't even care she just sat on the floor crying. JR had heard her and found the spare key and went into her place.
 
"Angel?"
 
JR asked as he walked in and saw her sitting there crying. 
 
"Angel, what's wrong?" He said sitting by her side and pulling her close to his heart. She couldn't speak it hurt too much more than it probably should do. 
 
"It's alright I've got you, I've got you." JR said to calm her down he sat there and held Cat near his heart for a hour as she talked about everything how she got replaced by a friend and how much it hurt her to know it had happened. 
 
"It'll be okay we'll help you through this."
 
"I know."
 
"Come on no more tears okay the others will be worried."
 
"Yeah they will."
 
JR stood up and helped Cat up too and took her next door for a while, maybe it would help her out a bit. That night she spent just having them all make her feel better and showing that they love her a lot, but she still felt awful so much was going through Cats mind it was too much to take. 
 
She went back to her place at around 1am shut the door and walked into her bathroom where she started crying again. Then Cat looked in her bathroom cabinet, the razor was just sitting there like it was glaring at her like a new friend who could really help her out, she picked it up and looked at it then sat on the bathroom floor and then without any hesitation she cut her arm, it felt so good like a release to her then she dropped the razor on the floor. Cat hadn't cut too deep but it still bled a fair bit, she grabbed a towel and pressed down on the cut and just sat there in a surreal daze like had she really done it? 
 
-----------------------------
 
"And that's the first time I did it."
 
Amy looked at her and held her hand and said.
 
"You were really brave to tell me Cat." 
 
"I was?"
 
"Of course we are soul sisters we need to know everything about each other."
 
Cat smiled and then they spent the rest of the day just laying there on a bed together talking until at least midnight and then they fell asleep cuddled up together under the moonlight coming out of the window. Cat had no dreams that night but she heard a voice in her head speaking to her.
 
"Angel."
 
It was Rens voice
 
"Angel if you can hear me right now I just want you to know that I love you so much okay?"
 
She smiled and then the voice stopped it helped her feel calm about the early move out in the morning.
 
4am Cat and Amy were awake they hadn't unpacked a thing and as they left the house they heard someone coming, "quick!" Amy said as they both ducked down, whoever it was wasn't there long and soon enough they were on there way into the city to the start of their new life together.