18

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

it was 11pm and Nu'est were just about to go to bed when a officer came to see them. They allstood up it was tense times with Cat still missing and no idea of where she was this news could be anything.

"Two girls have been found in a apartment in the city centre, one was dead."

They all couldn't beleive it could this be Cats body?

"We need you all to come to the hospital to identify the body can you all manage that?"

"Yes officer I think we can." JR said as they all were getting ready to go to the hopsital to see if it was Angels body they had found in that apartment.

At the hospital Cat was in hysterics her friend was dead and she couldn't grasp the fact that it had happened Amy had taken her life, maybe there was a lot more going on in her life that she could never tell Cat about things that caused her to do it but if anything all Cat could feel was immense guilt for not being there with her, maybe she could of stopped Amy from taking her own life.

She was sat there on the floor crying and shaking it was too much to handle and Cat just wanted the ground to swallow her whole right that very moment. 

Down in the moruge Nu'est were stood infront of a screen with the body laying right there and two officers there, it felt horrible down there so much death it was unbearable for them to physically handle at that moment in time for them all. They all held hands and waited for it then the doctor walked in and lifted the blanket covering the body up.

"That's Amy." Aron said feeling reliebed and sad at the same time relieved that Angel was okay and sad that Amy was dead.

"Okay so if Amy is here then where is Angel?"

JR asked right now he just wanted to be with her and make sure she was alright, "She's upstairs in a waiting room in the ER , I should warn you she is in a pretty bad way, she came home to find her friend dead." JR understood then he started to make his way upstairs to find her and as he did he said to himself "It's okay angel I'm coming." and continued to make his way up to find her.

As he got tot he ER he started to call out to her.

"Angel, where are you, Angel?"

Just and Cats head poked up she saw Jr walk past and heard his voice calling out for her she knew it was game over now and to be honest all she wanted was to see the guys again so she slowly stood up and made her way to the door. JR was a few feet away from the door and had no idea she was about to come out and see him again.

"Angel, Angel please."

"JR"

then JR turned round and saw Cat standing there she had ben crying and showed no signs of stopping at all.

"Oh Angel."

He said as he walked ovwer to her and took her in his arms as she broke down crying yet again. He was so glad to have her back in his arms and all he wnated was to protect her.

"It's okay I've got you, I've got you."

He said to her then the others saw them all there and they all had a big group embrace and went into the room that Cat had walked out of for some time together. They were glad to have her back with them and just wanted to help her.

"We are so so sorry you had to find Amy angel we really are." Baekho said they were all gathered round her comforting her.

"it should of been me you guys it should of been me."

"no, no Angel don't ever think that at all."

"What else can I think Minyun what else?"

Cat was so heartbroken she just wanted this all to be over and done with now. The officers filled in a found person report and then Aron said, "When can we take her home?" the officers looked and said "You can take her home tonight if you want." The guys had already packed their stuff and left it in the car for the 3 hour ride back home again. They all agreed and they decided to take her home where she belonged.

On the drive back Cat stayed in Arons arms the entire journey back home, as they pulled up to the apartments he kissed her head. As they all got out of the car it was really late and Cat needed some sleep but everybody was worried that she might try and kill herself during the night so Aron and Minhyun tried to stay with her that night just incase anything were to happen, they all got into her bed with Cat in the middle so she couldn't get out and they all fell asleep that day had been the most emotional day for all of them it was going to be tough for them to start to get angel back into recovery again.