11

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

"Amy it's me I need you."
 
"Cat, what's wrong?"
 
"Aron and JR followed me they know everything."
 
"They what?!"
 
"I know what do we do?"
 
"Ok ok calm down, I KNOW we'll leave town."
 
"Okay the guys are at schedule now I'll leave once I've packed."
 
"Okay, it's gonna be alright I promise you Cat I promise."
 
---------------------------------
 
24 hours earlier
 
"I'm off to session now guys see you later!"
 
Cat said hugging them all quickly goodbye and leaving the house to go see Amy. She had no idea that 10 minutes after her Aron and JR started to follow her into town to see where she actually went. They made sure she didn't see them at all as she got into town she looked round to make sure she wasn't being followed by anyone at all. Then she waited for the bus which took her onto the outskirts of town.
 
"Aron where is se going?"
 
"I don't know we need to follow her."
 
Aron said as they got on the bus and sat somewhere she couldn't see them. As the journey went on Aron and JR started to get worried at what they would find out but there was no turning back now they were in this to figure it out. A few minutes later Cat got off the bus and JR and Aron followed her where she met Amy and the pair hugged.
 
"So that's Amy."
 
"Must be."
 
They walked to the little abandoned warehouse they had started going to when the urge to cut was too much to handle the walk back to Amy's place.
 
"Did anyone suspect anything Cat?"
 
"Of course not they think I've been going to sessions and then to feed the homeless."
 
Aron and JR were shocked listening to this as they listened from behind a wall far enough so that the girls couldn't see them but close enough to see what they were doing. Then Cat rolled up her sweat pants and her legs were covered in cuts, JR sank to the floor and held his head in his hands and cried. Aron kept looking as he did he was shocked to see what he did. Cat took out a razor from her purse and cut her leg 6 times, the cuts were medium depth and there was a fair bit of blood and Amy helped her clean it up and dress it afterward and  Cat helped Amy clean up her burns after she had done them.
 
"Come on lets go back to mine now."
 
"Okay."
 
The girls linked arms and left the warehouse to go to Amy's, Aron and JR followed and as soon as they saw the pair go into Amy's they found a cafe nearby and had some coffee.
 
"Wh, why?"
 
"I don't know."
 
"I had a feeling Amy was no good for her Aron, why didn't I say anything to her?"
 
"We all thought Amy was helping that's why but it's pretty clear now that she's making angel worse not better."
 
"What do we do?"
 
"Call the others and tell them and as soon as Cat and Amy are apart we confront Amy about this."
 
"Okay I'll make the call."
 
JR was trembling as he dialled the number and called it as he did he saw tears in Aron's eyes for the first time since this had all started.
 
"Hello."
 
"Hey Ren it's me."
 
"Hyung, what did you see?"
 
"Amy is not helping if anything Cat is getting worse not better, she's cutting her legs now."
 
"Wh, what?! Please do something?"
 
"We will okay once angel gets home we are confronting her while me and Aron are here and angel and her part ways we're confronting Amy."
 
"Okay."
 
"Hang in there we'll be home soon."
 
"Okay Hyung."
 
As Ren hung up he sank to the floor and cried his heart felt like it had been smashed in two. No pain had ever felt like this before and all he wanted was to help her.
 
-----------------------------
 
5 hours later 
 
Cat and Amy said their goodbyes and Cat started the walk back to the bus stop. As Cat left their sight JR grabbed Amy and pulled her into a alleyway.
 
"What the hell?! Oh it's you two."
 
"You know who we are."
 
"Yes you're JR ad you're Aron." Amy said looking at them both.
 
"Look Amy we don't want you around her anymore you are no good for her and we will do anything to keep her away from you."
 
"Really JR, last time I checked Cat is her own person and doesn't have to listen to you about what she does."
 
"I don't care stay away from her!"
 
"No Aron, neither of you have any idea what she is going through like I do I'm her self harm friend and you can't tear us apart got it?!"
 
"You're crazy, go near her again and we're calling the police you are dangerous Amy and we won't let you hurt our angel anymore."
 
And with that Aron and JR left. On the way back they felt scared what if something had happened to Cat on the way home and she'd died. Once they got back they sat there and waited for her to come home as she hadn't yet turned up. It was a tense wait and Minhyun had texted her asking to see her for a while. As Cat walked in their place she saw them all sitting there just looking at her, something was up.
 
"Gu, guys what's wrong?"
 
"Angel."
 
"Ren, don't cry."
 
Cat was scared what had happened?
 
"We know you haven't been going to sessions angel Aron and I followed you today and we saw everything."
 
"Why would you do that?!"
 
"We love you that's why."
 
"If you really loved me you wouldn't of followed me would you?"
 
"Angel that's not fair."
 
"Yes it is Baekho."
 
"Cat Angel please don't be mad we just want to hel,"
 
She didn't hear what Minhyun had said as she was already out of their place and walking back to hers, JR had followed her and as she walked inside he said.
 
"Cat please don't push us out like this?" 
 
"Why should I even let any of you in JR?!"
 
"BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU!"
 
"NO YOU DON'T!!!"
 
She screamed as she held a razor to , JR stayed calm and said to her.
 
"Come on Angel put it down please don't do this, I didn't mean to scream at you we just want you to get better."
 
Then she dropped the razor and fell to her knees and started crying again. JR held her close to him and they sat there on the floor crying. The pain was strong and Cat felt scared, were they going to try and stop her from seeing Amy there was no way that could happen. Then JR helped her up and they both got in her bed and fell asleep in each others arms.
 
------------------------------
 
The next day 
 
Cat and JR woke up and could hear the others in the other room waiting for him as they had to go to schedule that day. Nobody wanted to leave her but they had no choice but to leave her.
 
 
As they all hugged her goodbye and left Cat did the only thing she could, she called Amy. Cat was crying and really hoped her friend would pick up.
 
"Hello"
 
She had thank goodness
 
"Amy it's me I need you."
 
"Cat, what's wrong?"
 
"Aron and JR followed me they know everything."
 
"They what?!"
 
Amy said even even though Aron and JR had confronted her the day before.
 
"I know what do we do?"
 
"Ok ok calm down, I KNOW we'll leave town."
 
"Okay the guys are at schedule now I'll leave once I've packed."
 
"Okay, it's gonna be alright I promise you Cat I promise."
 
"Okay I'll see you soon, I love you."
 
"I love you too Cat."
 
They both ended the call and Cat packed some things and before she left she wrote a note for the guys to find.
 
 
"Me and Amy are leaving town, we can't stay here because you want to split up apart and neither of us can let that happen. Bye, Cat."
 
She left the note on her table clear enough to see and she left her place locking the door before she left.