1

A scarred angel [WARNING: may be triggering to anyone affected by self harm!]

 

She saw her blood run down her arm and the sad thing was she liked it. Cat had been self injuring for three months now and it was a secret that she had been hiding very well. Cat was surprised that Ren hadn't caught her out yet. Cat stopped the bleeding and dressed the cut to hide suspicion then went to go and see her friends.
 
"Hey where were you?" Minhyun asked taking her hand, she faked a smile and replied. "Just getting ready." As they walked to the side of the stage ready for the guys to go on that night. As they all stood there together JR noticed Cat was holding her arm close to her chest for some reason, he didn't question it and then Nu'est went on stage. As always Nu'est were amazing on stage and once the encore was done went backstage and cooled off a little. 
 
JR was still a little concerned about his friend so he went to talk to her see if she was okay.
 
"Sweetie."
 
"Yeah JR?"
 
"I..is everything okay with you I know that fallout with your other friend really hurt you?"
 
"I'm alright it still hurts a little knowing that I was replaced for someone better than me."
 
JR saw the tears welling up in Cat's eyes she was still clearly unhappy about the situation and she needed someone to talk to about it and how crappy she felt right now. He wrapped his arms around her and said.
 
"Don't ever think such things like that okay, they were the ones who weren't good enough for you if they can just replace you like that yeah, come on don't cry things will get better I promise you they will." 
 
He held onto her tight for a little while  he'd really helped her just then Cat had always had really low self worth issues and it made her highly vulnerable to waves of sadness at times. 
 
"Right now they feel awful and I don't know when the pain will stop.
 
"Soon okay it'll all be okay again soon you just need some help getting back on our feet sometimes.
 
"Thank you JR."
 
"Anytime you know I'll always be here."
 
"I do." She said smiling and as they looked each other baekho walked over to them and said, "come on lets go."Then they all left and went back home, she only lived next door to them so it felt good to have her friends close by when she needed them.
 
As they walked into the apartment building Aron said to Cat.
 
"I'll be around tomorrow if you want to talk to me about anything okay?"
 
"Okay night."
 
"Night."
 
And then they went into their apartments. 
 
"Is she going to be okay?" Ren asked looking at them all there in the room. They were all just looking out for their number 1 girl. "She will be."  Aron said sitting next to Ren and looking through a book. "Of course she'll be okay she has us." Minhyun added and with that they all sat together and watched TV.
 
Meanwhile Cat was looking at the scars she had made earlier, she felt numb why was she doing this to herself? And then she remembered why she was. This made her very upset so she ran to her bathroom and got the razor out of the cabinet she just looked at it and as she inflicted more harm onto her already really scarred arm she shed a tear while gasping through the pain. Then the razor fell to the floor and Cat placed a towel on her most recent injury and waited for the bleeding to stop.