Chap.NiNe

Appa for Hire

 

Soojie put the bouquet on the counter.

“Excuse me miss, I would like to buy a bouquet of flower” a client suddenly entered.

She bowed in respect “Annyeonghaseyo, what kind of flowers do you like?”

 

Meanwhile, Minho was in the room with Yoogeun.

*He looks like me, he will have a great future~ Even though he has a crazy umma*

Yoogeun stopped on his drawing and lifted his head looking at Minho “Hyung~ How do we write Saranghae?”

Minho looked at Yoogeun a little surprised.

“Please hyung~”

*Awwww, he is so cute!!* Minho thought. He stood up, went behind the little kid and put his hand on the little boy’s hand to lead him.

“Gomawo hyung~”  Yoogeun thanked him with a big smile.

Minho smiled back “You are welcome”

After 5 minutes, Yoogeun seeing Soojie not coming back, he asked Minho “Hyung where is Soojie umma?”

“Oh I don’t know, wait, I will see”

Minho peeked outside and saw her with a client.

“She is with an ajusshi, she is helping him to make a beautiful bouquet” he explained to Yoogeun.

“Soojie umma is always helping” he smiled proudly.

The words Soojie umma made Minho’s curiosity to rise *If the mom avoid the question, I will ask the son*

“Yoogeun-ah, why are you calling Soojie, Soojie umma and not umma?”

Yoogeun’s smile faded “She is not my umma, my parents are gone without me. Soojie umma said that they went in a place far from here, so she will take care of me instead. Soojie is my auntie”

Minho could see tears in the little boy’s eyes.

“Oh I’m sorry~” Minho said while hugging Yoogeun. To pass the sadness, Minho proposed to Yoogeun to do a game.

 

On the other side of the shop, Soojie was with another client “Thank you ajusshi, here your chocolate-rose bouquet”  

The old man paid and went out.

*Such a busy day today. Now I’ve to do Minho’s bouquet*

 

When she finished it, she went in the room where she left Minho and Yoogeun.

To her surprise, Minho and Yoogeun were sleeping on the sofa. The little boy was in Minho’s arms.

*Such a peace face, it has been a long time*

She slightly shook Minho.

“Minho-ssi~”

He slowly opened his eyes.

“I’m sorry for the long wait, here the bouquet” She whispered.

He gently put Yoogeun on the sofa and stood up. But suddenly Soojie phone rang, making Yoogeun to wake up. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry!!!! I didn't update like promise. I've wrote this chapter about 3 times to make it more interesting. 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3