Chap Sixteen

Appa for Hire

 

It has been a time now that Minho lives with Soojie and Yoogeun.

L of course went to see her, but not as often as before.  Their love for each other somewhat changed.

They didn’t spent a lot of times together since Soojie has to take care of Yoogeun and work on her part time job. At the college, their lunch times were shortened because Soojie has to do the homework she couldn’t do at home and in addition exams was coming so they have to study hard.

Now that they took exams, Soojie could finally rest a little, she decided to spend a whole day with L, but she has to find a solution for Yoogeun first.

“Minho-ssi, can I ask you something?” She asked while Minho was teaching Yoogeun how to write.

He stopped and nodded at her.

“Well, I want to go out tonight, can you take care of Yoogeun for me?”

He smirked and nodded.

Happy, she smiled but that smile was quickled dropped from her face.

“It will cost 50$"

She blinked dazed “Whaa-t?”

“You know, it’s expensive to have a love life”

Soojie don’t want to pay him, but she really want to spend a moment with L “Ok, I will pay you tomorrow”

He shook his head “Na na, it’s money first”

She sighed and took out from her wallet the money.

“I don’t have enough on me, I give you half first”

 

After that, she went to dress herself and put a light make up on her face.

Soojie went to L’s home a box on a hand and a sweet smile and her lips.

*Uhm? L is outside why is he in his house* she thought as soon as she saw him in front of the gate of his house.

She opened slightly , but no sound could be let out after what she saw.

A girl was running toward him, he just opened widely his arms to hug her.

Right in front of Soojie’s eyes, the worst scene happened, L kissed that girl.

“KIM MYUNG SOO!!!!” she shouted angrily.

L’s eyes widened, he looked at the side and saw Soojie tears up.

Anger and sadness invaded her heart, tears began to fall.

L ran toward her “Soojie, let me explain”

She smirked “You know what, I was trying to make you a surprise, with your favorite’s cake, but it seem that it’s you who give me a surprise” she crashed the cake on him and ran away. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Comments and Subscribes are love :3