Chapter Forty-One

Appa for Hire

 

Soojie woke up by the hunger that gnawing in her stomach. She saw the leek soup on her desk, but it was cold so she took it and went downstairs.  

As soon as she reached the living room, she found Yoogeun and Minho watching TV.

“Soojie Umma~” Yoogeun shouted as he saw her.

Minho looked up and smiled at her.

“You’ve woke up? Do you feel better?” he asked her concerned.

She nodded and headed to the kitchen.

*Why is he here? It’s him who took care of me?*

Suddenly Minho hugged her by behind.

“I’m sorry” he whispered.

“Minho, I—“

He released her from his grip and turned her around to face him.

“No, let me explain first!” he cut her off “If I won’t explain now, you will be snatch away and I will regret this forever”

She sighed and agreed.

“Actually, that girl, just pay me in order to make her boyfriend jealous. I swear I haven’t done anything that looks like cheating you. I’ve found a job in a bookstore the same day you’ve become my girlfriend. I’m sorry”

“It’s not another lie?” she asked him confused.

“I swear!” He took out from his pocket a necklace “Actually, I also need money to buy you this. In a week it’s your birthday but I will only have my pay at the end of the month”

Emotion filled her eyes, and soon she cried “Babo Minho!” she shouted at him and hit him on his chest “Do you know, I much I was hurt by this misunderstanding!” she sobbed.

He hugged her tight “I’m sorry. I promised, I will tell you everything now”

“I’m sorry too. I should hear your explanation first”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

They made up kekeke

Comments and Subscribes are love :3