Chap TweLve

Appa for Hire

 

The next day, when she dropped off Yoogeun at his children garden, he grabbed the hem of her shirt and asked cutely “Minho will stay with us tonight?”

*Arrrff even after one day he still remembered it!* she put a fake smile on her face “I don’t know, Minho-ssi is very busy” she answered and kissed his forehead.

 

On the way of the college, she thought about how hard it was to convince Yoogeun the previous day after Minho’s departure.

*Maybe I should accept his offer*

“BOUHH!!” a voice shouted from behind.

Soojie startled and turned around. But as soon as she turned around she received a sweet peck on her lips.

“L, you scared me!”

“You were in your deep thought. I was just trying to be funny” He put his arm around her waist “By the way, what were you thinking? Or who are you thinking about? Me?”

She laughed “Aigoo, you are full of yourself”

 

During lunch time, she was eating happily with L, when a phone call interrupted them.

“Yoboseyo?”She answered.

“Hello, we are the Children Garden, Yoogeun has disappeared! He said something about a hyung”

“Ok, I will be there in a minute” She hang up.

“L, I’ve to go. Yoogeun has disappeared. See you” she said quickly and ran outside.

“Wait---t” but she has already disappeared “I also want to help you” he whispered.

 

*GOD, Please let me found Yoogeun* Soojie thought as she turned in the corner of the street, but unfortunately she bumped into someone and fell on her .

She groaned because of the pain.

“Aissh, everytime I see you, it’s not good for me~” The other person complained.

*This voice* she looked up and saw Minho. She stood up and grabbed Minho arms.

“Yoogeun..did you saw him?!”

He raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

“Eottokhea…”

“What happened?” He asked her.

“He disappeared from the children garden. I don’t know, he said something about you” She bit her lips while her angst grew bigger.

“Calm down first, I know where he is!”

He took her hand and dragged her away.

 

After turning in some street “We are here~”

Soojie was stunned *the flower shop??”

“Yoogeun!!” Minho shouted as they entered.  “Soojie? Minho? I was about to call you” Hyorin said.

She continued “Yoogeun arrived here 10 minutes ago”

Worried and ecstatic she hugged Yoogeun tighted.

“Do you know how much I was worried? Why did you run away from school the children garden?!”

“Sorry Soojie Umma. I just wanted to see Minho hyung~”

She sighed and looked at Minho “About your proposition. It’s a yes” 

He smirked.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Okey this chapter is boring. I'm sorry to take such a long time to update but it's discount days in France, all shops are doing discount kkk. I will update tonight too. 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3