Chapter Thirty-One

Appa for Hire

 

The flower shop was filled with order. Soojie couldn’t breathe a second.

“Hyorin unnie, I’ve finished this one” She smiled brightly and proud of herself.

“Good, because you will do mine now” a voice came out near the door.
Soojie lifted her head and found YooJin.

“My hubby said he want to offer me flowers for our first night together”

Soojie smiled meekly but deep inside of her she was hurt by YooJin words.

“So I want, this, this, this and this” she said while pointing at the flowers.

 “Hurry up, the movie is about to start!” YooJin groaned.

Soojie just ignored her and continue to do the bouquet. “Ya! Are you deaf?! L oppa is waiting for me. I know you are jealous because I have a wonderful boyfriend and you he dumped you like an old and rotten shoes”

“You should be a little nicer, or your boyfriend will threw you like trash~”

They looked up *Minho –ssi* He went near Soojie and put his arms around her shoulders.

“I think you should be nicer to my girlfriend”

YooJin who was stunned by Minho’s handsomeness, blinked at him and threw Soojie a disgusting face.

“You just break up with L, and you already find another guy. Woaa, you have skill. Oppa, what about you to go out with me” she bit her lower lips.

“No thanks. I’m not interested in ”

YooJin’s eyes widened in horror.

Suddenly someone entered in the shop “Oh honey, what are you doing, it’s almost-?” L began to say but he was cut off by Soojie’s refreshing beauty.

“Oppa, Soojie, she is mean to me” Yoojin faked tears “She called me ” she said sobbing.

L glared at Soojie “I said I was sorry. I really don’t want to love your boyfriend, but I couldn’t control my feeling. Now that you found another man, why are you still picking on me?”

*That two-faces * Minho thought.

“Soojie, it was my fault okay, don’t hurt Yoojin”

Soojie who couldn’t remain her tears from her eyes ran out the shop.

“L, you are just a jerk!” Minho shouted as he ran after her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Poor Soojie. But as always Super Minho is there 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3