Chap Twenty -Six

Appa for Hire

 

The next morning when she woke up, she felt really better and thanks to Minho.

*I will take my revenge~*

She began to take all the stuff L gave her and put them in a box.

After finishing cleaning her room, she went downstairs to clean the mess she has done when she was angry. But she was surprised because the room was perfectly clean *the work of Minho? Thank you*

It was still early; Minho was sleeping as well as Yoogeun.

She went to take a bath. Once in her room, she took care of her skin and especially face’s skin. After that she straightened her hair and cut the long bang which she has put aside for a long time.

Soojie opened her wardrobe and threw all the old-fashioned clothes.

It only remained three shirts and two mini-skirts. *Oh those clothes were offered by Sohee unnie*

She wore the black tank top tee with a jean skirt revealing her long legs.  And she finally put a white cardigan on her.

*I think it’s fine like this* She glanced at the clock.

“Oh my god, I took too much time. Yoogeun will be late” She ran in the little boy’s room but the room was empty.

 

“I’m sorry, I will take Yoogeun to the children garden” She shouted as she ran down the stairs.

“Gwenchana you were tired la-“ Minho began to say but he suddenly stopped as soon as he saw her.

He was frozen.

“It’s strange?” she asked a little embarrassed. Minho didn’t blinked once.

“Minho-ssi?”

Yoogeun who was there interrupted “Umma, you look hot~”

Soojie chuckled “Who taught you this?”

“Minho appa~ He told me to say this to Jieun”

She looked at Minho but his eyes were still on her.

“Do I look hot?” she emphasized the word.

He nodded.

“By the way, thank you for yesterday. I will take Yoogeun today”

Minho snapped out from his though “How about we took him together?”

“Excellent idea!” she exclaimed.

 

The three of them went to Yoogeun children garden, hands in hands like a family and with Yoogeun in the middle.

 

After sending Yoogeun, Minho and Soojie went to the college.

On the way, the silence was awkward.

Minho who was still stunned by Soojie’s change started the talk.

“You are really beautiful today”

She pulled her hair behind her ear and blushed a little “Thank you~” but she quickly frowned “What do you mean by today?!”

Minho started to panic “No I didn’t mean that the other days you are not pretty, I—“ he was cut off by Soojie.

She giggled “I was joking~”

As she passed by, boys stared at her. Of course, she didn’t notice it.

Minho felt a little jealous for the first time in his life. He took her hand and yanked her closer to him.

Her eyes rounded.

“Since you are so pretty today, I decided that I will be your boyfriend for one day and this will be for free, so let’s skip school” he whispered.

*WHAT?!*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Kkkk revenge time! 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3