Chapter Thirty-Six

Appa for Hire

 

“I can’t believe it! I went out for about 15 minutes and you were hugging your ex-boyfriend!” Minho shouted angrily.

“Come on, you repeated it from the way of the shop to the house. Yoogeun is sleeping so shut up and let him sleep”

“Don’t use Yoogeun to avoid the subject”

She sighed and stepped toward him “Ya! Why are you—“

Her lips were now sealed on his, his eyes closed slowly as well as hers. The kiss deepened and became hotter. His hands slowly made his way under her shirt.

“hhmmmm” she groaned and pulled away.

Breathing heavily “Na na, no !” she said her face a few centimeters away from his face.

He pouted “I can’t promise it, you hair smelled so good and your skin is so smooth. I’m already ~” he whispered seductively.

“Well, you will have the same scent and skin after a bath” she threw to him the towel.

“And maybe, we can finish what we begin” she winked and walked in the room.

“WAIT FOR ME BABY! I will be there in 5 minutes!” he shouted happily.

*GOSH I will do anything to get rid of him. Silly oppa~* she thought while closing the door.

 

After a while, Minho sneaked with a smile pasted on his face in Soojie’s room.

“Soojie~I’m here” he sang, but as soon as he saw her, his smile faded.

She was already asleep. He looked down at her; her glamorous body was reflecting in the dark room.

*I’m sure now, she is driving me crazy*

 

The next morning, Soojie slowly woke up. Minho was sleeping beside her, his arm around her waist.

*It feels good like this* she thought *but something is strange* she looked down.

“AAAAAAAAAA”

“What? What? What happened?” Minho awoke with a start.

“YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!!”

He closed his eyes “Aissh, don’t scream in the morning” he lay down again.

“You ed my shirt!!!”

“Speak about this, I really love your bra” he his lips while starring at her .

“My eyes are over there” She lifted his head up by the chin.

“But I prefer what I see under” he smirked. She quickly buttoned her shirt. He looked at her frustrated while she was glaring at him.

He sighed “Ok~ yesterday you were sleeping when I went in, so I had a little fun myself. You sure are a heavy sleeper”

“I was SLEEPING!!” she yelped.

A smile formed into his face “You were sleeping but now….” He laughed diabolically “now you are awake”

He drew the cover on them and went on her top.

“Yoogeun will wake up soon” she tried to push him away. He grabbed her wrist “Few minutes are enough” 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe naughty Minho 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3