Chap. FouR

Appa for Hire

 

It has been a week since Soojie didn’t attend school to set her life and Yoogeun’s life in order.  Hopefully, L was always there for her.

One night, Yoogeun was crying, she rushed into his room to console him.

“Yoogeun, why are you crying sweety?” She asked while whipping his tears with her thumps.

“I want Umma and Appa”

Seeing him like this, Soojie can’t help but taking him in her arms. “Umma is always there for you” she said trying not to cry.

“I know Umma and Appa will never come back”

“They are there with you” she pointed his heart “My parents, your grand-pa and grand-ma are also here, in my heart”

 

 

The next morning she was sleeping when L entered the house.

He went into Yoogeun’s room seeing Soojie sleeping next to Yoogeun.  He bent down, and kissed her forehead *She must be exhausted by all the happening*

“Hey Soojie ~ Wake up, we have school today~” he gently shook her.

Her eyebrows furrowed by his call.

“I know, you are tired, but it’s school time” he whispered in her ears.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

 

After deposing Yoogeun at the infant school, she went with L at the college like usual.

 

“You should eat a little, say aaaa~” L put the spoon to her lips.

“Myungsoo, I don’t have time, I have to find a job” she responded while reading the newspaper.

“Ya! Don’t call me Myungsoo, just L” he complained

“Why? You should be proud of your name, Myungsoo” She .

“Myungsoo is so musty; L is just like me cool”

She laughed by his full of himself.  He looked at circles made by her in the newspaper.

“You know hyung has a girlfriend, she owned a flower shop, and she needs someone to help”

She eagerly nodded “Keep it for me”.

He smiled sweetly but frowned after a while “But you have to, uhrrrrmm, to change your style”

She slightly choked her food “rrmmrrrhhh, are you saying that I’m ugly? I’m your girlfriend!!!”

“No, you are really pretty, but your grand-ma style is not appreciate from everyone”

She slammed the table making everyone in the restaurant looking at them.

“Eat alone!!!” She shouted angrily, walking away.

 

 

After Soojie attended all the periods, when she went to the infant school, she found L with Yoogeun waiting for her.

“Look Soojie auntie is here” L pointed at her.

“Yoogeun come here~” she waved, telling him to come to here.  

He ran into her arms. L went toward her “Soojie I’m—“

“Thank you for taking care of Yoogeun, L-ssi” she her heels and walked away with Yoogeun.

*Stubborn huh?* he thought looking at her. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Last update kkk. She is mad at L.

Comments and Subscribes are love :3

Let’s be friends ~~~