Chap.SiX

Appa for Hire

 

Yoogeun was finally asleep. Before taking a shower, she looked herself in a mirror.

*I’m not that ugly~* She pulled off her pigtail, making her long dark and straight hair to fall down. Then she took out her big glasses revealing her big eyes and long eyelashes *Ok maybe without them and a light make up, it will be better to find a job* she thought as she went in the bathtub.

 

 

The next morning after sending Yoogeun to the children garden, she called L’s brother and asked him the address of his girlfriend.

 

 

Soojie went to the flower shop.

“Soojie?! Woow you look……uhmmm…different” L’s brother exclaimed stunned.

“Annyeong oppa~ Where is unnie?”

“I’m here ~ Annyeong Soojie. How are you? ” his girlfriend popped out from behind.

“Annyeong Hyorin Unnie~ L told me that you need someone to help. I’m here to apply” she explained.

“Ok, you will start tomorrow after school to the closing of the shop”

“Gomawo unnie. I also have a little request. Can I take Yoogeun with me? I promised he will be well-behave, he won’t disturb the business”

Hyorin hesitated a little before nodding to Soojie.

“Normally, I can’t agree but sine I know the adorable Yoogeun. It’s Ok” she smiled to Soojie.

“Gomawo Unnie~” 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

In the real life, no boss will accept this condition haha

Comments and Subscribes are love :3