Chap Seventeen

Appa for Hire

 

While running she slipped on a manhole and broke her heels.

*L is mean, this manhole is mean, all the world is mean!*

She took out her shoes and walked home barefoot. She tried hard to not cry but at the thought of L, the kissing scene popped out in her head, tears will always fall.

 

When she finally arrived home, Soojie slowly opened the door hoping that Minho and Yoogeun, were asleep. But the TV sound in the living room indicated the contrary.

She sneaked upstairs, Yoogeun’s toy made her tripped.

Minho heard the noise “Who is it?” he asked and switched on the light.

“Soojie? How was the date? You come home pretty early~” He said while looking at his watch.

She doesn’t answer and keeps lowering her head.

“Soojie? You are weird what happened?” he slowly approached her by climbing the stairs one by one.

He sat next to her and put a hand on her shoulder “Soojie?”

She bit her lips and couldn’t keep it anymore; she hugged him tight and began to cry.

Shocked at first, he slowly hugged and comforted her.

“Cry~It’s will be better after this” he said softly while caressing the back of her head.

After a while, when she drained all the tears from her body, she fall asleep exhausted.

Minho carried her to her room and gently put her in her bed “You are just an older version of Yoogeun” he whispered before kissing her on the forehead. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Comments and Subscribes are love :3