Chap Eighteen

Appa for Hire

 

The next day, the sunlight hit Soojie’s face. She slowly opened her eyes.

 She glanced at her phone *78missed called*. She was about to delete them when another phone call entered. Seeing that it’s L who called her, still angry, she shut her phone off.

Soojie took a look at the clock *Oh my god, Yoogeun, he will be late* She jumped out from the bed and ran into Yoogeun’s room.

When she opened the door, the room was empty, she began to go around in the house but nobody was there.

A paper on the fridge caught her eyes.

 

Don’t worry for Yoogeun, I took him to the Children Garden. Get a rest.

Minho.

 

*A day off, it won’t hurt~*

After a good bath, she began to clean the house; however she was interrupted by the bell.

Careless, Soojie opened the door, but it was a big error. L was there, she tried to close the door but his put his foot between.

“Soojie!! Please listen to me!”

“We have nothing to say” she said while pushing the door.

“Soojie, don’t be stubborn and open this door. I’ll explain”

“There is nothing to explain! I saw it with my own eyes!!” Not only Soojie was fighting with the door, but also with her tears.

“Give me a chance, please! Let me explain~” he practically begged her.

Her heart melted a second, she opened the door “You have three minutes” she said with a fierce face.

“Recently you were busy, so I was bored and went out with my friend, I didn’t know they were organizing a group dating. I meet her there and we began to go on date” He began to explain.

She couldn’t keep it anymore and pushed him hard backward and slammed the door.

L who quickly stood up and thumped the door “I didn’t finish!! Please open!”

She ran in her room and opened the windows. L saw her.

“Soojie, I know I was wrong, I love you the most!”

“Stop this, you are disturbing the neighborhood!” She shouted then went in.

After few second of silence, something was thrown out by the windows.  

“I’m going to give you back all the presents you gave to me!!! First the plush, you gave me at my 16th anniversary!”

She began to throw out one by one all his gift.

“Wait baby~” He said while catching an item.  

“And the last one!” She took out the necklace around her neck and threw it.

Unfortunately, it landed on someone head.

“Arrhh” he groaned and looked up.

*Oh, it’s Minho*

She closed the windows and went down.

Meanwhile, he looked at L and asked “What happened?”

“She threw all my gift”

“You have such a crazy and mad girl”

L just sighed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Comments and Subscribes are love :3