Chap Thirty

Appa for Hire

 

It was Valentine’s Day, Soojie woke up early to make chocolate for Yoogeun and for Minho.

 

As soon as she finished, she let out a sigh of relieve.

“Oh my god, it’s late, I have to wake them up” she shouted as she looked at her watch.

Soojie was about to knock on Minho’s door when it suddenly opened. He raised an eyebrow “You are going to hurt me?”

“Aniyo” she flushed pink and go inside Yoogeun room.

“Yoogeun-ah~Wake up, it’s school time~”

The little boy groaned a little and turned to the other side *Okay, I will use my secret weapon*

“It’s also Valentine’s day. Maybe Ji Eun will give you chocolate, but if you don’t wake up and go to school. You won’t have it” she sang into his ear.

Yoogeun immediately sat up and ran to the bathroom. Soojie chuckled *a boy is a boy, young or old, it’s still a boy*

 

When deposing Yoogeun at his children garden. She kissed in on the cheek “Happy Valentine’s sweety” she gave him a small box of chocolate.

He smiled “Thank you umma Soojie”.

“Now ran in, Ji Eun is over there” she pointed to the little girl with a pink dress.

 

After that she went to the college.

In school, when Soojie opened her bag, Minho’s chocolate box *I will give him that later*

 

At the rest time, she went to the toilet and spotted Minho.

“Hey Minho~” she called him and waved. He saw her and smiled.

“What are you doing here?” Soojie asked.

“Someone called me and asked me to wait her here”

“By the way, I have—“she said as she looked into her bag, but a girly voice interrupted her.

“Minho oppa, please accept these” the girls gave out a cute pink box with ribbon.

“Sorry, I don’t like chocolate” he apologized.

The three words I don’t like totally froze Soojie. He looked at her “Soojie are you alright?”

She took out her box “Actually, I was about to give you this. But if you don’t like, I will take these back” she smiled.

“Did I say I don’t like chocolate?” Both of the girls nodded.

“I just don’t like dark chocolate”

“Really, mine is milk chocolate” the girl said. Soojie’s eyes brightened.

“Give me that Thank you~” he took the girl box and then took Soojie’s.

The girl happily smiled and walked away.

When she was gone, he turned to Soojie “Arff, you are such a burden! Now I have to give her back a gift for white days”

She tilted her head confused.

“I wanted to accept yours but if I accept yours but not hers, gossips will be spread around so. By the way, thank you” he said and kissed her on the cheek.

Her eyes widened in surprise and her cheek began to flush pink.

“Aigoo you are so cute” he pinched her cheeks. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

That was cute right? kkk Sorry for the late update.

Comments and Subscribes are love :3