Chap Twenty-Nine

Appa for Hire

 

“Yoogeun sweety~ wake up!” Soojie whispered in his ear.

He frowned at first but slowly he opened his eyes.

“Wake up honey, with Minho appa, we prepared your birthday~”

She was about to carry him, but a pair of strong arms were faster than her.

It was Minho “I will do it, put the candle on the cake” he said.

She smiled softly and went in the living room.

 

Yoogeun was really happy at his birthday even though there was only Soojie and Minho.

Both of them tried to act normally around Yoogeun but it was very awkward.

“Soojie umma, Minho appa~ kissed me and photo” he said

Although the words were a little confused, they understood that he wanted a photo with Minho and Soojie kissing the little boy on the cheek.

“Okay, get ready” Soojie said as she push on the button.

They were about to kiss Yoogeun for the photo but at the same time, the cute kid dropped the toy Soojie gave him and bend down to pick it up, making Minho and Soojie to lock their lips on the photo.

“Oh you took the photo without me~” Yoogeun whined while crossing his arms.

Soojie blushed “Let’s take this again”

This time everything was alright.

 

That night when everybody was asleep, Soojie was pasting photos in her scrapbook.

She smiled sweetly and pasted photos from the date, when she was at the photo where she kissed Minho on the cheek, Soojie chuckled. *He was already red as a tomato in this photo*

Suddenly all the great moment between her and Minho popped out in her head; the moment she crashed the ice cream on his shirt, all the times he comfort her when L broke her heart into pieces and the dating day with Minho. Just thinking about them a big smiled formed on her face.

She pasted the last photo and closed the scrapbook *I’ll decorate them later*

Soojie stood up and decided to take a look at Yoogeun.

When she entered in the room, to her surprise, Yoogeun wasn’t sleeping alone, Minho was there. She carefully took out from Minho’s hand the book and drew the cover on them. She bent down and kissed Yoogeun’s cheek *Happy birthday sweety* and then she also bent down to kiss Minho’s cheek *Thank you for taking care of us*

“Sweet Dreams” she whispered while closing the door. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for all the comments. I'm very happy!

Comments and Subscribes are love :3