Chap Twenty-Eight

Appa for Hire

 

It was Yoogeun birthday.

Soojie was baking a cake while Minho was decorating the house.

Not on purpose, Minho kicked on something.

“Be careful, Yoogeun is sleeping~”

He glared at her. Scared, she continued to bake like nothing happened.

After a while, Minho finished and went to disturbed Soojie.

“You are slow~” he while playing with the flour.

“Stop playing, you messed my kitchen”

“You mean our kitchen?” He raised an eyebrow.

“You don’t even pay a rent~”

“But I’m Yoogeun appa” He responded.

“You must have a lot of money, why don’t you rent a small apartment?” She suddenly asked.

“What money??? Since I’m his appa, I don’t date anyone! And I bought you a lot of clothes two weeks ago~”

“Hey, It’s you who offered to pay!”

He chuckled “Okay, okay, let’s finished this cake”


Minho helped her by stirring eggs white while she was putting flour in the mixture.

“I’m done. Are you Minho-ssi?”

He lifted his head and laughed “Neh, I’m done, but you have flour on your face”

She frowned and wiped the flour but instead of wiping she put on more.

He giggled “Take your hand away, I will help you” He came closer to her and wiped the flour away by caressing gently her skin.

The warm in his act made her feel strange, her heartbeats increased as well as him.

Their eyes searched the answers into the other person eyes; they face automatically leaning closer until the touch of their lips.

He began to kiss her and she deepened the kiss. Slowly the temperature of their body rose up. His hands left her waist to pull up the hem of her shirt.

Her eyes widened and she brusquely stepped back.

“Sorry~ I don’t know if it’s a good idea. I’m not ready. Sorry” She bit her lip and ran in the bathroom, leaving Minho confused.

 

“What are you doing Soojie?! Do you want to be hurt again?!” she shouted at herself while looking at her in the mirror.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Comments and Subscribes are love :3