Chap.EiGhT

Appa for Hire

 

Soojie was at the flower shop making an order for a client. Yoogeun and she were in the room at the back of the shop. She was making an order for a client while the little boy was drawing.

*What kind of client wants to put pieces of Ferrero Rocher in a bouquet of rose? I can’t even ask help, Hyorin unnie is out* she thought and sighted loudly.

Suddenly the bell of the store rang; Soojie went out, crossing the beads curtain. The person who was waiting surprised her *I wonder what kind of girl can make Minho to spend money on her*

“Where is Hyorin noona?” he asked her but frowned quickly *Did I saw her somewhere?*

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m sorry Hyorin noona is not here now. But maybe I can help you?

He looked at her name tag; his eyes rounded “You are that girl! The ice-cream crasher! Last time I heard the little kid called your name.”

A weak smile formed on her face “I’m sorry, I was made and your words just raised my anger”

“Anyway, I will give you the dry cleaning later. I’m here for this order” He gave her a paper.

She looked at it *Damn it’s the order next to the one I’m doing* but her face peace again when she saw the time “You are early”

“Just an hour, normally Hyorin noona would have finished the bouquet-“she quickly cut him “But I’m not Hyorin unnie, just walk around and when you will come back, it will be ready”

He sighed loudly “Ok, I will wait here”

Soojie’s eyes widened “Wha—att? Here?” she stuttered.

He nodded.                                         

Soojin went back to do the client’s bouquet of rose and chocolate. Minho just sat next to Yoogeun looking at her.

“You change” he said.

She frowned with a look what are you talking about?

“Your style, it’s better now” She just ignored his remark.

“Hey you can thanks me, I’ve made a compliment”

She just glared at him. Minho avoided her frightening stare and pretended to do something else.

After a while *It has been 35 min that I’m on that chocolate-rose bouquet*

“Soojie Umma, how do we write Jieun?”  Yoogeun asked innocently.

“Like this~” she said while leading him with her hand on his.

Minho who is a little skeptic asked Soojie a sensitive question “Why does he call you Soojie umma?”

Soojie stopped, looked at him and smile sweetly “I’ve finished this order, I will make yours” she said.

*Avoiding huh?*he thought as she went out, in the front of the shop.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Minho appeared again! Today I will put the next chapter later in the day.

Comments and Subscribes are love :3