Chapter Thirty-Two

Appa for Hire

 

Soojie was sitting on a bench near there crying silently.

“Take this” Minho’s voice appeared from behind. She took his handkerchief.

“You know, my shoulder is there is you need one” he said and sat next to her.

She automatically wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

Seeing Soojie like this made Minho’s heart to fall apart. He put his hands on her back and caressed slowly “You know, L will know later the true personality of that girl, and then he will know he lost the most precious thing on this world”

Soojie lift her head and looked at Minho “You~” he said softly.

“Gomawo” she smiled at his sweetness. He took the handkerchief from her hand and wiped gently her tears.

“You know, when a boy truly likes girl, he only looks at her heart and not her appearance”

“You only say this because you can get any girls you want” She looked away.

“Wrong, the girl I truly love, don’t even look at me” he grabbed her hand “My love is you, Ahn Soojie~”

Shocked from the confession, she starred at him eyes widened.

Her heart was pounding heavily *OMO, I’m dying from a heart attack*

He slowly leaned closer, her eyes closed slowly as soon as she felt his hot breath near her skin.

When his lips touched her, her stress was completely relieved, she was happy. *In the past few days, I think this is my happiest moment* she thought.

“GET A ROOM” kids yelled, interrupting them.

They broke apart and looked at them “Aishh those brats” Minho groaned making Soojie to laugh.

He looked at her and smile. She stopped laughing and looked at him.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

She smiled “One condition~”

He titled his head confused “No more Boyfriend for hire with other girl”

He chuckled “Pabo, since the moment I fell for you, I didn’t do that” he leaned in and continued to kiss her. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

FINALLLY, THEY ARE TOGETHER Yaaaaaaayyyyyy

Comments and Subscribes are love :3