Chapter Thirty-Three

Appa for Hire

 

“I’m so sorry” Soojie bowed 90° to Hyorin “I knew I shoudn’t ran like that but I—“

“I understand” Hyorin patted her shoulders “I heard what that two-face girl said. Actually, I wanted to warn L but that’s not my business” She smiled to Soojie “Now go back to work or I will really fire you”

She chuckled and nodded.

 

Later in the day, Soojie and Minho went together to pick Yoogeun up.

“Aigoo that such a sweet family” a grand ma said as she saw the three of them pass by hand in hand.

Soojie blushed a little embarrassed.

“Soojie umma, I want ice cream” Yoogeun said with a cute smile.

“No way!” she answered firmly.

But the little kid was smart and he turned to Minho and pouted with puppy eyes.

“Let’s go” Minho grabbed his hand leaving Soojie alone.

“Ya! CHOI MINHO~” she yelled.

 

“Yoogeun, what flavor do you want?”he asked Yoogeun.

The little boy put a finger on his chin and lifted a little his head “Uhmmmm…..chocolate”

“Ajushii please two ice cream, a chocolate one and a pistachio one”

 

Meanwhile, Soojie was looking at them on a bench, when two guys approached her.

“Hey sweetheart, are you waiting for us?” they sat next to her.

She ignored them and stood up, but they grabbed her hand and made her to sit down.

“You are a little cold Babe?” he smirked. *Babe? Do I look like a pig?!* She groaned in her head.

The boy put his arms around her shoulders.

Pissed off, she threw his arms away “Go away, before you will regret it!” she shouted at them.

“Regret? Come on, what a girl can do against two strong guys?” one of them smirked and grabbed her wrist.

Now she is really mad, she put all her strength to yank away his hand, and gave him a punch on the face.

“You !!” the other guy was about to slap her but she dodged it and gave him a kick in his family’s jewels.

“OMG!! She is crazy, let’s run”

 

On the other side, Minho and Yoogeun have seen all the scene.

Minho’s eyes rounded and his jaw dropped.

*I’m totally crazy to love such a girl. She is really something~*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I will update four or five chapters today. 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3