Chap.SeVen

Appa for Hire

 

When Soojie arrived at home that afternoon with Yoogeun, she found L waiting for her in front of the gate.

“What are you doing here?” She asked him coldly while opening the door.

“Come one! How long will you be mad at me? You avoided me all the day!”

She put Yoogeun in the house and closed the door but L put his hand in the gap just before closing it.

“Aarrrkkk” he moaned.

Soojie quickly opened it “Oh I’m sorry! Gwenchana?” she grabbed his hand and looked at it worried.

“At least you are not mad anymore” L looked softly at her.

She pouted “You always have the thing to throw my anger away”

He smirked and kissed her on the cheek “Just go in. We have to do the dinner for Yoogeun”

 

While cooking, L kept on staring at Soojie from the side. She saw him and frowned.

“You are really pretty today”

Soojie chuckled a little embarrassed “What? Just today?”

“Of course not, I knew it from the first day I saw you”

She chilled by his sweet words and laughed “This is so cheesy”

“Anyway, I heard from Hyung that Hyorin unnie gave you the job. But I don’t know if you should keep this style”

She went dazed and confused.

“I mean, it will be dangerous for me. Boys will began to turn around”

She chuckled “Myungsoo, you are too much.”

He went behind and hugged her “I was just trying to apologize for what I said~” he snuggled his head into her neck.

“Myungsoo it’s tickled” she laughed.

“Call me L” he mumbled while kissing her neck.

Suddenly a cute little voice cut them “If you continued like this, you will have a baby”

Both of them turned and saw Yoogeun standing there.

Soojie let out a laugh and kneeled to be on the same height as the little boy “Who told you that?” she asked and pinched his little nose.

“TV~” he answered.

She shook her head “TV showed only bad things to little kids, I will throw it in the dustbin! Now go wash your hands, the dinner is ready. L will help you”

“Let’s go, pali, otherwise she will really throw our precious TV in the dustbin” L said while pushing softly Yoogeun toward the bathroom.

*Such a child* Soojie thought while looking at them.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Last update for today! See you tomorrow. 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3