Chap.Three

Appa for Hire

 

It was lunch time; she was eating with L in the park near the college, when a phone call interrupted the sweet moment.

“Yoboseyo?” she anwered.

“Hello, this is the police in Japan. Your sister Ahn Sohee and her husband Jung Yonghwa had an accident car, they died one hour ago”

“It’s a joke right? I can’t believe it” she responded outraged.

“You have to go in Japan to retrieve corpses. We’ve faxed to you all the information you need. My condolences” They hung up.

 

 

Tears began to fall; L became worried “Soojie, what happened? You are weird!”

She stood up but her legs gave up.  L knelled at her height.

“Tell me what happened!” he ordered worried by her pale skin and absent gaze.

“Soojie!!” he shook her.

“Myungsoo, unnie, she….she …..in Japan….” She said while grabbing his arms.

“Calm down~~~” he hugged her “What happened?”

Feeling the secure and the warmth in L’s arm, she began to coming back to her sense.

“The police in Japan, they said Unnie and Oppa, died in an accident car, they ask me to retrieve corpses”

“Oh I’m sorry” he caressed her back.

“I will take few day, I’ve a lot of thing to do, taking Yoogeun at his infant school, then buying airline ticket and—“ she was cutting off by L who softly her cheeks “It’s ok, I will help you, let’s go”

*Gomawo Myungsoo*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Third updates. Hopefully Soojie has L

Comments and Subscribes are love :3