Chap.FiVe

Appa for Hire

 

On the way of home, Yoogeun asked for an ice cream. She yielded to his whim and went to the best ice cream seller, the one in the park near your house.

She bought for Yoogeun an ice cream and sat on the bench near there.

Yoogeun was laughing happily, and running everywhere until he bumped into someone.

She quickly stood up to see Yoogeun “Gwenchana sweety?”She asked while dusting his pant. Yoogeun nodded.

“Arrff, my new pant!” the boy groaned.

“I’m so…..r...ry” she apologized slowly as soon as she saw who was the boy. *Minho?! What a luck!*

“I’ve just bought it. You have pay!”

“Excuse me?! Yoogeun didn’t do it on purpose. If you want I will wash it.” She argued outraged.

“Wash? My pant costs a fortune! Do you know how long I work to pay this?!”

“One date” She mumbled.

“I heard it~ I remember, I saw you at college.  Apparently you know for my little business. Too bad you are not attractive, otherwise…” He smirked.

But the words not attractive provoke the rising of the anger in her.

*I’m ugly huh?* she took the ice cream on the ground and crushed it into his shirt.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!” He yelled at her.

“He scares me Soojie umma~” Yoogeun hid behind her.

“See you are scaring the kid. We will talk about this at the college!”

She just her heels and walked away carrying Yoogeun.

*I will found you at college and you will payback~*

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

I've made a poster in 20 min, so I'm sorry if it's ugly. I'm waiting for my request from a shop, but it's a little slow. 
I will put two more chapter. 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3