Chap Fithteen

Appa for Hire

 

The room was filled by hot bath steam.

Soojie was passed out in the bathtub.

“Hey, Soojie!!!” he shouted while slightly slapping her cheek.

*Does she watch TV?! She should know sleeping in the bathtud is not good*

He put a hand in the water, but there is too much bubble so he couldn’t see through.

*Oupps, I touched something wrong*

One of his hands was on the other side of her shoulders while the other arm went under her knees.

He carried her in her room before putting a towel on her body, he slightly tilted his head *She has a glamorous body, she has to show it more*

He closed her room’s door and went back to the bathroom to clean the mess.

 

After a while, Soojie slowly woke up in her room *I’m in my room*

She looked at herself and flashes came in her head. She slightly remembered the moment when Minho carried her in the room. Her eyes widened in shock.

*He saw me?! I will take his eyes out from his sockets* She jumped out from her bed and put a dress on her. Angry, she stormed down in the living room.

But the anger faded as soon as she found Minho and Yoogeun on the sofa sleeping.

Yoogeun was as usual in Minho’s arms.

She gently the kid’s cheeks *What do you see in him that get you so attached to him?*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry lovelies, since it's holiday, I didn't have time to write, Soorry. I will update as much I could today. 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3