Chap FouRteeN

Appa for Hire

 

“YOU DID WHAT?” L shouted at the top of his lung.

“Shttt, people are looking at us” Soojie ordered embarrassed.

“Are you crazy? Even I, your boyfriend, never sleep with you, why that playboy is sleeping with you!” He crossed him arms, angry.

“Aissh you are embarrassing me! First, I’m not crazy, it’s because of Yoogeun. Second, I’m not sleeping with him, just in the same house”

“It’s not fair, me too, I can be Yoogeun appa. I can’t let it happened. I will move in with you, and be Yoogeun’s appa, so he doesn’t need Minho anymore” He said with determination.

“Why don’t you trust me? Do you really think Minho can be your rival?” She asked him “Speak of the devil, look” she pointed behind L.

Indeed, Minho was kissing a girl in the middle of the park.

“Tsss, it’s his dark business. Let’s go, it’s nearly the next period time”

 

Later in the day, Soojie and L stayed at home with Yoogeun. The little boy was sleeping so the couple could finally spend time together.

Both of them were watching TV, Soojie was resting peacefully in L’arms when suddenly someone burst in the house.

“I’m Home!!!” He shouted. But as soon as he saw them, he smirked “Sorry, I disturb you guys”

“Yeah a lot” L responded. Soojie poked him in the stomach “Ouchhh”

“Why he is here? The contact stated that we can’t bring our partner at home”

“Wrong, just can’t spend the night. He will go now. Right L?”

L made a face “Come on~ I will call you tonight” she tried to convince with a sweet smile.

He gave her a quick peck on the lip and say goodbye.


When L was out, Minho turned to her “Where is Yoogeun?”

“He is sleeping”

He nodded “Did you make dinner?”

“Aniyo”

“Good, I’ve brought some chinese food, Dim Sum” He said while showing it. She laughed “Normally we eat it for breakfast”.

“I know but I prefer it for dinner”

“No thanks. I’m going to take a bath”

“It’s your lost” he responded.

 

In the bathroom, she filled up the bathtub with water.

*I’m so exhausted* she thought and soon her eyelids became heavier and heavier.

 

On the other hand, Minho was eating the Dim Sum he took home.

“Minho appa~~” 

“Oh Yoogeun, did you sleep well?” Minho asked the little boy while taking him on his laps.

“Nehh appa! What do you eat?” Yoogeun asked him with curiosity.

“Chinese mandoo, it’s delicious. Aaaahhhh” he took a mandoo and put it in front of Yoogeun’s lip. The little boy accepted and ate a piece.

“Uhmmm, so delicious~ Soojie umma have to try too”

Minho was puzzled *It has been a long time since, she is in the bathroom*

“Yoogeun honey, continue to eat. I will go upstairs to see Soojie”

 

Minho went upstairs; he knocked on the bathroom’s door.

“Soojie~Are you alright?”

Silence

“Soojie!!” He shouted a second time while knocking on the door.

Silence

He turned the handle but it was lock. *Aissh that girl, when I’m with her, there is always something bag happening*

He took out a credit card and managed to open the door. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger kkk. I will update tomorrow. What will happened?

Comments and Subscribes are love :3