Chap TeN

Appa for Hire

 

“Appa! Appa!!” Yoogeun shouted as he woke up.

“Hey sweety~” Soojie took him in her arms. She caressed his back to comfort him.

“Minho hyung!” Yoogeun called him and released her to go into Minho’s arms.

Soojie was stunned *I was just absent for one hour and they are already friends*

“Yoogeun-ah, you have to let Minho-ssi go. Come here~~” She said

“NO, NO, NO!!! I want Minho hyung~” he threw a tantrum.

*What did they do to make Yoogeun so attached to him?*

Minho patted the kid’s back. “It’s fine Soojie, I will stay with him”

She tilted her head and slightly scratched her head.

Suddenly someone interrupted “I’m back~”

Both of them looked at the person, it was Hyorin “Oh Minho, you are also here” She smiled to him.

“Soojie, you can go, I will close the shop” she said.

“Yoogeun, come here. We go home” Soojie clapped her hands while calling the little boy.

“No way! I want hyung” he whined.

“Yoogeun! Don’t be like this, or I will be mad” she scolded him.  Yoogeun just ignored her and snuggled himself against Minho.

“Just took the bouquet” Minho ordered Soojie. She became confused “I will go with you” he answered.

 

On the way, a heavy silence established between them.

Soojie decided to speak up “I’m sorry~”

“Don’t worry, I guess Yoogeun and me are very alike” he said *But I don’t have his chance*

Soojie looked at him “Talk about this, it’s true that Yoogeun look like you”

*Pabo, I was not talking about physically*

Yoogeun who was on Minho’s back, suddenly speak up “Of course Soojie Umma, I’m as handsome as Minho”

Soojie made a face *Why are boys around me are full of themselves?*

 

“We are here, thank you~” She said to Minho “Now Yoogeun, you have to get down, Minho –ssi is a little tired”

Yoogeun obeyed but he grabbed Minho’s hand *GODD~ Does he have a sixth sense?*

Minho smirked at her *He is smart, the little boy* suddenly an idea showed up in his head.

Minho kneeled at Yoogeun’s height “I will come back tomorrow ok? Because I will become you Appa for Hire ~”

Soojie’s eyes popped out from their sockets *WHAT’S THE ----*

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!! What will happen next ? The answer tomorrow

Comments and Subscribes are love :3