Miss Kwon

Falling for a Gangsta

 No one's POV 

The grandfather and his grandchild arrived in the library, walking quickly.

" HARABOJI!! Will you stop pulling my arm until it is dropping off?!" You screamed, tripping over your legs trying to keep up with him.

" Don't be a weakling and just walk faster. Time is of the essence." He said, then continued with his ridiculous pace.

You sighed, then looked around the library. You noticed some murals, that looked really old...Like they were from a museum...

HEY!

" T...Those, were they the missing murals from Jangyun museum?!!" you shouted, pointing at the murals on the wall.

" Of course, our strongest men went to get them. They specialise in the art." He replied, as IF stealing was the most normal thing in the world.

" Dammit man, it's stealing, steeeaaaallliiiinnng." you said, like hell now you were pissed off.

You stopped suddenly, refusing to go on. You wanted out of this place.

" Come on, don't you want to know what makes us different?" Grandfather said impatiently.

NO. I'd rather be homeless and alone than live with a coven of theives and murderers.

"Fine." your mouth said, contrary to my mind.

Soon, we arrived another dark door. Grandfather knocked on the door twice, and it opened.

" Hurry up and get in won't you?" A lady said, poking her head out. Heck, she opened the door so fast it was like 2 pictures in a book.

THAT fast.

You quickly zipped in with him. " Let's get on with it." you said, looking around the place.

It kinda looked like this :

Grandfather quickly selected a book from one of the table drawers and passed it to you.

Taking hold of it, the cover felt velvety. It was a light blue velvet cloth that bound it.

The cover read ' 정의전사' ( Which means Justice fighters )

" Okay...." you mumbled, your eyes squinting as you opened the book.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Justice Fighters

Pledging to fight for the good of korea, keeping safe treasures threatened to be stolen by

kkangpae (Gangsters). The foundation was started by Asigu Ryio, a half japanese.

His korean name was Son Hwan Pa, and he was from a long line of Kkangpae, the notorious gang Ssang Yong Pa.

This is their Tatoo.

After seeing his father brutaly murder his mother for turning a comrade to the authorities,

he cut himself off from the family, swearing to fight against these gangs.

Thus the Justice.......

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You stopped reading, turning to look at harabeoji. " Ummmm......Sorry......So you're the person who started this?" you stammered.

Your face was heating up like boiled kimchi soup and you were NOT liking it, so you faced the ground.

" Yes. I'm sorry if you're shocked. You can keep the book if you want. I have five more copies. Read up. It may help you as it comes with some tips on surviving in here. We still have strict rules and i think you'll only have the exeption of a few." He answered.

 Your POV   ( i got tired of the 'you, your' and it sounds strange :P)

 

I was like what the hell...I was carefully turning the pages because i thought this was the only copy.

GEEZ.

" Get out, get out. I need to clean my weapons you know." the lady who opened the door said. She pressed a book down, making a shelf turn and display 10 super-bazookas and what ever else was there.

My jaw dropped. " Wha-what's this? Don't tell me i'm in a coma dreaming James Bong here!" I said.

Grandfather chuckled, wrapping an arm around the woman. " This here is Miss Kwon, the person in charge of weaponry."

" Its James Bond, dimwitt." She smirked.

" Okay! okay! i'm going back to my room." I said, my hands in the air, then i turned and ran out of the place, leaving harabeoji and Miss Kwon laughing.

 

A/N

Shoot me now T.T I haven't updated for such a long time.... Enjoy anyways. <3 <3 <3

Oh, i'm starting another fanfiction!

Who do you want to be in it?

Boys~

A: SHINee

B: B1A4

C: Teentop

D: Block B

Girls~

A: OC ( Apply girls x2 )

B: 2NE1

C: F(x)

Please give your opinion, and once again, thank you for reading my fic. LOL :D

 

%0