I'm your what?!

Falling for a Gangsta

 3rd PERSON'S POV 

When you finally got over your awe and got out of the car, you see the other guys: Chunji, Niel, Ricky, Changjo and C.A.P waiting for you.

They all had different hair on! You realised. You guessed it was so they could keep their identities a secret, or just to look cooler.

Millions of students were screaming their names and a red carpet was under their feet.

They smiled brightly at you before walking in the gates with cool and composed faces.

"Don't tell me they are kingkas, is this a joke?!" You sputter out, looking at them incredulously.

L.Joe was inside, and a girl was offering her gifts to him.

Aww that's so sweet, he should take-

Your thoughts were abruptly interrupted when you saw L.Joe giving her an annoyed look and shooing her away. 

She bowed her head and retreated into the crowd of students, instantly becoming invisible.

They were gangsters, and they treated girls horribly, and they were incredibly arrogant. Great life you had, living with them.

L.Joe walked out to the gates and gave you a charismatic smile which made you look around uncomfortably before he came closer.

He suddenly grabbed your hand which made your heart beat ridiculously fast then walked through the gates again.

At once the whole crowd fell silent.. Small whispers, and the rustling of clothing could be heard all around.

You bit your lip and looked down. Uh oh, this doesnt sound good i bet they're gonna smash me for breathing in the air around L.Joe...

Suddenly, a loud ear piercing shriek was heard saying, "UWAHHHHH!!! L.joes girlfriend looks so cute!".

This was followed by screams from girls and guys alike.

They were all screaming one thing: to be your friend, to hang out with you and complimenting you on how hot you were.

Your eyes widened. All you could think was that your ears hurt and the whole school body was going mad.

"Hold it!" L.joe shouted, silencing the whole student body, "She is not my girlfriend. She is Teentop's plaything."

Girl students screamed at an even higher decibel than you thought possible, swooning at whatever sick thoughts they had in their mind.

You felt like saying 'Look here, i don't have -ahem- with them so please keep quiet.' or something along those lines.

Guys were excitedly talking to their fellow brothers. Some looked irritated or bored.

You gasped in horror, your eyes snapping to look up at L.joe. He must be joking right? You exclaimed in your mind.

As if on cue L.joe smirked and murmured a quiet, " And if you think i'm joking, no." into your ear.

You glared at him, grinding your teeth. This , go to hell! You thought before kneeing his crotch.

" OUCH YAH!!!!!" L.joe screamed in agony, tumbling to the floor. The whole school gasped and stared at me.

You looked at L.Joe, seeing another smirk on his face and without thinking twice, you took off to hide.

Before you even got far, you felt a warm pair of arms wrap around your waist, stopping you.

" Ack yah, let go of me!" you said, squirming against his broad chest.

" Naughty naughty~" L.Joe's husky voice sounded in your ear.

How did he...

Crotch guard, from the last time." He laughs sadistically, as if he had read your mind that instant, before throwing you over his shoulder and taking off for the school forest.

He finally stopped, setting you on the soft green grass. " Now for your punishment." He smirks again.

 

 

A/N

I edited the grammar mistakes and the next chapter will probably be out later today~

Comment and subscribe, i love you all ^w^ Boyfriends fanmeet is SOON. 

I'm freaking out!!! xD

Hope you guys have a good day today, i'm having a headache :<