I heard wrong

Falling for a Gangsta

 NO ONE's POV 

 

" Uhn..." you groaned.

Your heavy eyelids forced themselves open and you realised you were in a...tent?

Someone had covered you with a robe that was damp, and a light blue blanket. You were sleeping on an inflatable mattress covering the whole tent. A sleeping bag lay a metre away, along with your stuff.

" Eh? Where am i?" you asked no one in particular, your throat hurting from hell knows what.

You used your arms to push your body, sitting up, going to open the zipped doorway of the tent when a piercing pain made you almost shriek out.

You bit your lip hard, and flung off the blue blanket. Then you swore under your breath, memories come flooding back.

A star shaped necklace, blood, warm voices, bright lights....

A puckered purple-red scar wrapped neatly as possible with thin gauze was present on your leg.

" Gah, i can feel the blood pulsing in my leg. Eyuck!" you said in self disgust, gingerly the thing.

Dayum, you had to find that guy, be it L.joe ( hopefully) or one of the bodyguards.

" HELLO?" you shouted, hoping someone would come in, then coughed from the exertion.

A hand appeared silhouetted against the tent fabric and slid down the zipper, then a face appeared. 

" Chunji oppa!" you said, smiling, " Did you save me?" 

He nodded, and you noticed that he had dark circles under his eyes and was tired and wearing a sandy, dirtied wife beater.

Guilt hit you like a tidal wave.

" Oh....I guess you did..." You answered yourself, trailing off.

It's alright, i'm not going to leave you... This line echoed in your head, and your ears heated up so you quickly looked down.

Chunji clambered into the 4-men sized tent, and hugged me in relief, his slightly muscled arms wrapping around me and his body heating mine up.

NONONONONONONONOO! I can't feel this way. Andwae!!

" Um..." You said, awkwardly. 

" I'm sorry." He whispered, quickly getting off me.

He looked at the cut and i could tell he was sickened by it.

" Ne, what time is it?" you asked. " 2AM in the morning, i was too nervous so i couldn't sleep. By the way, you're back at the campsite." Chunji offered his information.

" Ohmigod, why didn't you go to sleep, or change?"

" I was scared you'd wake up and freak out or something...And..."

I wanted to be the first one to care for you... Chunji said silently  in his head.

" And what? ...Nevermind, you look really beat. You wanna sleep in the extra sleeping bag?" you asked, concern showing on your face.

" Neh, komawo." Chunji accepted, then unrolled the sleeping bag.

" Hold, it, change first." you ordered. Squrming your way to your bag, you took out an oversized hoodie from your bag.

" EH? Eeotoke? You're here..." Chunji said, his eyes widening, his cheeks turning a barely noticeable shade of pink.

" I'll...I'll turn around, you babo." You scolded, feeling a blush creep up your face. Then you squirmed into a position that would not let you see chunji.

" Hurry, i have to squirm everywhere, and it's getting irritating. I'm like..."

" A earthworm."

" BWOH?!"

" Heheh, nothin' , i'm done." Chunji said. You squirmed back to your place and flopped down, chunji right beside you. 

Then you said " How did you save me? I thought i was going to-"

" snore~" a soft snore from chunji was heard. You looked at him and saw he fell asleep.

You couldn't help staring at his face for a sec, then you caught yourself and squeezed your eyes shut, going to sleep again.

"Saranghae, _____..." he mumbled.

"No, i could've heard wrong." you thought before surrendering to sleep.

 

 

뿅~

(Thank you for reading my story :) Comment & Subscribe, the button's up there. Love you all!)

Lee Sa Beul.