Kicked out

Falling for a Gangsta

  YOUR POV  

In Japan, the rainy, gloomy day of june have just ended.

But yet, in the house, my foster grandmother is making it gloomy again.

She looks up at me from the small wooden deck she was sitting on and started trying to convince me to get a life.

" Your dad already passed away a long time ago, and now your mother is also gone. What are you going to do eh?" She says.

" I go to school come home and eat. This shouldn't be a bother right?" I asked.

" I'm sorry....If only i could support you, things might not have become...Like this." Grandma said sadly.

" What do you mean 'like this' ?" I asked, sweating a little.

In my mind i thought, ' What should I do now? '

And we were supposed to be relaxing and drinking Oolong tea.

Pause-

Hi, i'm ________ and i'm 15 years old. I'm currently what you would call orphaned.

I just came over to stay at my old maid's house a few days ago as i had no where else to go.

It seems like she wants me to get out.

Let's continue-

" We can try saving up money! I can go work part time." I tried, persuading her.

" Even if you say it that way, its not so easy! " She shouted.

Suddenly, i heard the metal grating of our old gate.

I turned to look from the garden and saw some old man dressed in traditional clothes walk in.

" Are you ____?" He said, rapidly approaching me.

" Who the heck ARE you?" I asked, backing away.

My foster grandmother just smiled, sitting on the patio like the world aint' coming to an end.

" My name is Asigu Ryio, and I am your grandfather." He answered.

WTSHIZZ! Did he just say GRANDFATHER?! Its about time i found out my family wasn't actually all DEAD.

So i gave him this look : =.=

He smiled and continued explaining...

" Well, from your look, i can see that you don't quite believe me. Because of the circumstances before, I haven't been able to see you before your parents -ahem- died. And according to this, I AM your grandfather."

He ended by shoving a laminated, real official-looking document in my face.

" Wha-wha-whaaat?" I stuttered, dumbfounded.

'This man, is he completely nuts, or was he born in the wrong era?' I thought to myself, eyeing his Japanese Traditional Robe.

" I wasn't supposed to appear, but it seems ____ is my only living relative left." He said to my foster-grandmother.

He turned to me and said " You wouldn't mind living with this old man right?"

Then, he stretched out his hand.

He really didn't have his pinky finger. ( Got cut off by unknown power )

I really don't know what came over me but the next few hours seemed like a blur.

Granny packing my clothing into a bag, throwing in some ramen, my keepsakes and me just standing there.

Next thing i knew i was in a limo driving off to heaven know where.

So in the car all i could do was pray for God to be with me after i got kicked out.

A/N

죄송합니다 guys!!! The first chapter is really...not interesting...But it will be better! ^.^

    Comments are LOVED   

    Subscribers EVEN MORE     :)